07

February 9, 2018||3:56||Model agency

Ari's pov

"Aight you done Ari, just come choose which one you postin on gram." My agent said and I nodded going towards the screen looking at all the photos. I picked my favorite one and she sent it to my phone so I could post it.

I look fine as fuck

I look fine as fuck. Oh yeah before I forget Kentrell got with this lil lightskin chick name Jania. I like her, she's pretty but she got this one thing she be sayin that make me mad. 'Are you serious!' Headass.

Kentrell planning a trip down to Texas to see his family. His baby mothers is coming with us. And what I mean by us is him, the gang, Jania, and me.

It took a while for me and the girls to clear out calendar especially Dream because she had another tour coming up. So I had extra photo shoots to do this week. The trip is tomorrow.

"Hello bitch!?" Tae said cutting me out thoughts.

"Sorry Tae, you got them?" I asked. He givin me a few lace fronts and shit for the trip.

"Yeah hoe, come on. I wanna come over your house anyways." He said rolling his eyes.

"Boy boo you know you only wanna come 'cause you ain't got yo cars and I am not drivin all tha way there and back." I said and he mugged me before laughing.

"You always think you know somebody damn." He said smacking his teeth.

"Whatever bitch come on." I said laughing.

||Home||

I walked in and as usual everybody was here.

"Who dis? Yo nigga?" Kd asked looking at Tae and everybody looked over and the girls laughed.

"Tae you my nigga?" I asked laughing.

"No sis you'n got a dick." He said and all the boys looked at me then at they girls.

"Boys and Jania dis Tae my hair dresser, he gay." I said laughing as Tae was looking at Ben.

Ben looked at Karin and pulled her on his lap covering his face wit ha hair.

"Anyways Tae this Kd, 10, Joe, and Tre-

"I know who that is. Shit I had to hear about him all 2017 because of SOMEBODY was obsessed." He said and everybody looked at me.

"Dream." I said and ran upstairs.

"Bitch!" I heard her yell making me laugh.

Dream, Jayda, and Karin came up in my room with fashionnova bags.

"Come on we gotta do that post. Who's account?" Jayda asked while opening the bags.

"Uhh we can do mine. And gimme dis this fye." I said grabbing a two-piece jumpsuit and took off my clothes and they picked they outfits doing the same.

Yes I change in front of them I've known them for years.

"Damn did yo ass get bigger?" Dream asked smacking it hella hard.

"DREAM!" I yelled mugging her rubbing my ass.

"Wha- god damn." Kd said walking into the room.

"Bye Kd!" All of us said. He smacked his lips and left.

We all got dressed and went downstairs.

"We need somebody to take our picture." I said waving my phone waiting for somebody to stand up. Jania sto- well Kentrell pushed her up.

"I can do it." She said smiling.

"Aight come on." I said smiling back and went outside.

We all posed and she took the picture. I thanked her before posting it.

(Ik it look bad but whatever)

We all walked inside and seen Tae standing up.

"Aight hoe my uber here. The shit is in yo room." He said and I nodded.

"Bye Tae." I waved and he left.

"Y'all staying hea?" I asked and everyone nodded but Jania.

"My mama want me home." She said and walked outside.

Ain't she like my age? And she still livin wit ha mama. (I'm changing everybody to 19.)

"I'm going to bed, just wake me up tomorrow." I said and went upstairs to my room.

Tomorrow gone be a long ass day.