𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞- 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝

***A/N-this might be triggering

***A/N-this might be triggering. Grab your tissues you might need them.***

**Y/N's POV**

"You're an idiot McGregor is easily the greatest fighter to ever be in the octagon" I heard my brother Adrian say to our other brother Cameron "no Anderson Silva was the greatest fighter to ever be in the octagon I'd bet money on that." I couldn't help but chuckle at their conversation.

"Oh my god do those two know how to shut up like ever? Every time we go out they gotta argue about something. Why couldn't they be more laid back like you?" Our best friend Zach groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

"You've been our best friend since we were eight, you should be used to it by now. I guess I've just learned how to zone them out. They'll shut up eventually when they get their food, you know that." I replied as I took a drink of my margarita.

Adrian, Cameron, and I were triplets and they were my absolute best friends in the world. My brothers were fiercely protective of me growing up because of my condition. They didn't take it easy on strangers because they were always concerned about how I'd get treated by new people.

But when we all met Zach when he moved to our hometown in Chicago the connection with us all was instant and the four of us were thick as thieves.

Zach didn't care about my condition, he just thought it was cool to be friends with triplets since he was an only child at the time.

If one of us got in some kind of trouble we all got in trouble. It was rare for you to see one of us without the other three following closely behind.

When we were all ten we found out our moms were expecting at the same time and both ended up being girls. Our little sister Egypt and Zach's little sister Sierra grew up together and are best friends now as well.

When we were all in our senior year of high school we all applied at the same colleges and we all got accepted to Gonzaga University in Washington. Leaving our family's behind was tough but it was easier knowing I'd have my best friends by my side.

Adrian and I have a degree in sports medicine. Adrian currently works for the Seahawks as an athletic trainer and I work for the Washington Spirit as an athletic trainer as well. Cameron went for his degree in mechanical engineering and works for Amazon for their Prime Air team. Zach got his degree in criminology and works as a probation officer. So we're all doing pretty well for ourselves as far as our careers go.

Sometimes with work, it was hard to get together and do this often so when we had the opportunity we always made sure to spend time together. We weren't huge on going to the club and partying so our favorite thing to do was come down to our favorite little hole-in-the-wall sports bar called The Squeeze Inn to have a few drinks, enjoy some food, and watch a good fight or game.