Babysitting - Lucifer

You've been trying to contact Lucifer for a while but haven't had any luck in actually getting his attention. He would usually answer after the second text or call but so far he's been radio silent.

Worried, you went looking for him through the house.

After a good search, you couldn't find him anywhere. That was until you reached his study. You heard hushed voices and muffled yells. The closet you got, you realized it was Satan and Belphie arguing over something.

"What are we going to do now?!" Satan said.

"How should I know?! You're the one who suggested this plan!" Belphie said

"You're the one who executed it though!" Satan snapped back.

"I'm just following your orders, big brother." Belphie sassed.

Before things could escalate further you swung the door open, leaving Satan and Belphie standing there in shock. In Satan's arms was a small child visibly distraught.

Not only that, but you very quickly realized that the small child was-

"Lucifer?!" You screeched.

"Ssh! Quiet down won't you? If the others see this we're doomed!" Satan said.

You didn't hesitate to quickly shut the door and ensure no one would be able to get in.

"What the heck did you guys do?!" You freaked.

"Look, this wasn't supposed to happen okay?!" Belphie huffed.

"Solomon said it was only supposed to make him act like a toddler, not become one!" Satan explained.

"Let go! Let go!" Lucifer started to thrash around Satan's arms.

"W-Woah! Lucifer stop it, alright?! Don't try biting us again!" Satan said as he tried holding Lucifer as best he could.

"Again??" You looked at both Satan and Lucifer with complete shock.

"Belphie was holding him first and suggested we drop kick him as a joke so he bit Belphie's arm in retaliation." Satan said as he continued to struggle with Lucifer.

"Serves you right..." You pinched the bridge of your nose.

The struggle continued and Satan found himself holding Lucifer upside down. Lucifer continued to throw a tantrum until you stepped in.

"Alright! You're off babysitting duty!" You stated as you quickly snatched Lucifer out of Satan's arms.

Lucifer slowly stopped thrashing around once he realized you were the one holding him. He looked up at you with big doe eyes, almost mesmerized by you. He slowly laid his head on your shoulder, facing away from his younger brothers, and didn't say another word.

"Has he done this with you guys?" You asked.

"Actually...this is the calmest he's been." Satan said.

"Yeah...most of the time he was yelling at us and throwing tantrums." Belphie snickered.

"I would too if you guys turned me into a toddler." You sighed.

"Maybe we should do that next time...you'd look so cute." Belphie joked.

"Try that and I'm not taking any more naps with you." You threatened. Satan started snickering.

"You too, Tan-tan...I won't comfort you every time you finish a book series if you try anything funny." You said.

"Y-You wouldn't..." Satan gulped.