Arson - Belphie

Thank you @OfficialKayakSimp for the title lmao and of course with a title like that,,,things are gonna be a littleee chaotic-

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Yer sure this ain't gonna backfire?" Mammon frowned.

"I'm sure of it! Besides, we have Solomon here if it does." Satan said before flipping through a spellbook.

"That's right. So you shouldn't be worried, Mammon." Solomon smiled.

"Gee...I feel safer already." Mammon rolled his eyes.

"Why're you doing this again?" Levi butted in.

"Belphie had the nerve to call me childish earlier...so I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine." Satan said darkly.

"By turning him into a child...?" Levi made a face.

"Huh...and I thought you were petty..." Mammon said to Levi.

"Would you two shut up! I need to focus!" Satan huffed. Satan quickly tied the hex bag and shook it a bit, activating the magic.

"There! He should be coming in three...two...one!" Satan quickly tossed his makeshift smoke bomb and hid with his brothers and Solomon.

"Satan? What did you what to talk ab-ahh!" Belphie was suddenly surrounded by a cloud of smoke.

Once the smoke cleared, the boys peaked over their hiding spot, holding their breaths as they looked for Belphie.

"Ugh...what the heck was- wait a minute..." Belphie looked down at himself in horror.

"It worked! Ha! Take that, Belphie!" Satan jumped up and laughed at him.

"Satan!! What did you do?!" Belphie shouted.

"Oh you know...just a simple hex to teach you never to mess with me..." Satan said smugly.

"...this is about earlier isn't it?" Belphie crossed his arms.

"Of course it is! Who's childish now, huh?!" Satan teased.

"I mean...I may look like a kid but you're still acting like one." Belphie stuck his tongue out.

"Oh you want to play with fire now, don't you?!" Satan said.

"Maybe I do..." Belphie taunted.

A sudden click and door opening distracted the boys for a moment. All of them slowly starting to panic as they realized something that could completely ruin their plan.

"Boys! I'm home!" You shouted.

You

"Speaking of fire..." Belphie smirked.

"Oh no...we're dead." Levi cried.

"Shoot! I thought Y/n wasn't comin' back 'til dinner time!" Mammon panicked.

"Would Y/n be upset if they saw Belphie like this?" Solomon asked.

"I don't know...why don't we find out?" Belphie said as he inched towards the doorway.

"Don't you dare." Satan said.

"What, afraid of Y/n?" Belphie further taunted Satan.

"O-Of course not! Don't be ridiculous." Satan stuttered.

"Then...you don't mind if I go see Y/n? I really did miss them..." Belphie said as he took another step.

"Belphie...don't take another step or I swear to-"