𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 81

After a while we had to go back to the butterfly mansion. As soon as I walked in Shinobu, Aoi, and Kanao tackle hugged me.

"THANK YOU!!" Aoi yelled. "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE THE GREATEST CHILD ON THE PLANET!!" Shinobu yelled. "I LOVE YOU!!" Kanao yelled.

'Oh it must be because of the letter' I thought while smiling. "It's no big deal! I offered to do it! I'll tell Kanae you said hello!" I said before kipping off.

I went to my room and laid down. 'Time to sleep' I thought closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ANCIENTGUY'S POV

I heard shuffling and I looked up to see Y/n laying down and kicking her legs up in the air. 'What is she even doing?' I thought.

I walked up to her and she sat up straight and stared at me not saying a word. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Y/n blinked. "I have to tell you something" Y/n said. "Did you kill someone" I sighed. "What? no!" Y/n said.

"Then what is it?" I asked. "Lilo is Muzan Kibutsuji's son" Y/n said. "I know" I said. "WHAT!?" Y/n said.

"Yeah" I said. "HOW!?" Y/n said. "I just do" I said. "You're weird!" Y/n said. "So are you" I said. Y/n rolled her eyes.

I grabbed Y/n's Hand and smiled. "Your hand is so small" I said. "No! It's normal sized!" Y/n said. "Sure" Yoriichi said.

"You know that demon I told you about the one with six eyes" Y/n said. "Yeah?" I said. "Why does he have six eyes? he could've just gotten the ability of six eyes but in both of his original eyes" Y/n said.

"Why are you thinking about this kind of stuff?" I asked. "Um... I dunno... What would you do if I became an upper moon?" Y/n said.

"Burn all your donuts and haunt you" I said. "I WOULD NEVER BECOME AN UPPER MOON!!" Y/n said. "Good" I said.

Y/n sneezed making fire shoot out of her hands. "Wow..." I said. She grabbed my Haori nd started wiping her nose on it.

"Stop! I'm not your tissue!" I said. "Too late" Y/n said. "Your so rude" I said. "No you're mean" Y/n said.

I flicked Y/n's forehead. "Ow I'm telling" Y/n said. "Who?" I asked. "Everyone you know when I die! you'll be in so much trouble you'll be in debt to me!" Y/n said.

"Uh- you're like 5" I said. "No! I'm 8 you old man!" Y/n said. "No you look 5" I said. "MMM!! YOU LOOK... A TRILLION YEARS OLD!!" Y/n said.

"Oh I see you're using big girl words now" I said. "NO!! I HOPE YOU SLIP AND FALL ON YOUR FACE!!" Y/n said.

"That's nice" I said. Y/n stared at me for a second then pinched my arm. "Ow" I said. "Yeah what ever" Y/n said.

"OH GUESS WHAT! TANJIRO WOKE UP!!" Y/n said. "Oh! tell Tanya I said hi!" I said. "It's Tanjiro!" Y/n said.

"Right! Tabitha!" I said. Y/n put her finger put. "You're mean! I'm gonna go see Lilo now!" Y/n said. "Have fun with the brat!" I said.

"I WILL!!" Y/n said.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up and went to Lilo's room. 'Not here he's probably in the dining room' I thought. As I was walking to the dining room I heard voices in the infirmary.

I went to the infirmary to see Genya and Lilo talking well it was mostly more like Lilo glaring at Genya.

"Hi guys!" I said walking over. "Hello!" Lilo said. Genya blinked. "Say hi you idiot" Lilo said glaring at Genya.

"Oh um hi!" Genya said. "Are you feeling better Genya?" I asked. "Yeah I guess I'm leaving soon for the hashira training" Genya said.

"That's nice! I'm helping them this year so it'll be super fun!" I said. "That's nice" Genya said. "So who exactly are you?" Lilo asked.

"Um Sanemi's brother but you already know that" Genya said. Lilo raising his eyebrow. "Then why do you act like that?" Lilo said.

"Act like what?" Genya said. "What he's trying to say is you're different from Sanemi" I said. "Oh yeah" Genya said.

"Genya you have such beautiful hair!" I said. "Oh uh thank you" Genya said. "Oh wait do yo know where Zenitsu went?" I asked.

"He's probably in the dining room" Genya said. "Okay! I'm gonna go bother him now see ya!" I said before skipping off.

I went to the dining room and sat down next to Zenitsu and stared at him while smiling.  "Oh hi Y/n" Zenitsu said.

I held my hand out. "Oh here" Zenitsu said handing me donut. I happily ate the donut. "Zenitsu why is your hair yellow?" I asked.

"I got struck by lightning! I told you this already!" Zenitsu said. "Oooh  do you have lightning fingers?" I asked.

"What n-" He stopped when I tugged on his fingers. "Oh yeah you're average" I said. "HUH!?" Zenitsu said.

"TANJIRO DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING EITHER!!" Zenitsu said. "He has me and Nezuko! and plus his forehead is indestructible!" I said.

"Wha- well Inosuke- wait nevermind" Zenitsu said. "Yeah you're the odd one out the only thing you can do is tha- wait no I'll let you find out because it's funny" I said while smiling.

"What no tell me!" Zenitsu said. "No I'm sure you'll find out soon" I said. "Why won't you just tell me!?" Zenitsu asked.

"It's better if you find out yourself" I said. "Fine" Zenitsu said in defeat. "I wish Giyu was here" I said.

"Didn't you visit him yesterday?" Zenitsu said. "That was yesterday! but at least I have ghost nd Nezuko and Tanjiro and everyone else I know and love" I said.

"Why do you like Tomioka? he's kind of boring" Zenitsu said. "Yes but he's till cool!" I said. "How?" Zenitsu asked. 

"He's really pretty! and super strong!" I said. "What about Tanjiro?" Zenitsu said. I nodded. "Tanjiro is super cool! tough I m upset he cut his hair! but I mean it is his" I said. 

"Oh! and Inosuke and you are too! Like Inosuke is like a super human! And you too you're super fast!" I said. 

That's when Kanao walked in and put a basket of donuts right in front of me and then just left. "THANK YOU!!!" I yelled.

Lilo ran in and sat down. "Here you two can have one!" I said. Zenitsu reached for one but Lilo slapped his hand and grabbed one first.

"Wow" Zenitsu said. I patted Zenitsu's head. "At least you got your donut" I said. 

__________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈