「16」My Own Technique

(New reader art I made! This time, with her haori! Couldn't exactly make her sleeve all butterfly-like...)

)

✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

My Own Technique
♡16♡

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

3rd Pov:

A while after the whole fight with the sound ninjas, the other leaf ninjas left while Sasuke and Naruto were getting fish for food, Sakura was getting the fire ready while she was also making sure that (Y/n) was getting the rest that she needed.

"It's already been four days since the second exam began." Sasuke noted.

"That's right." Sakura agreed.

"We're sure not gonna break any records. Cause we only have 24 hours left." Sasuke noted. "I wonder how many other teams got their scrolls..." Sakura thought out loud.

"We have to face it. There may not be any Heaven scrolls left." Sakura admitted. Although she wanted her team to pass, she knew it's possibly true that everyone is gone.

"Well that's a cheerful thought." Sasuke sarcastically said. "Well, in this second exam... Four of the five-day time limit have passed already. So that means we've already used eighty percent of the total exam time. Seventy eight participants and twenty six teams. There are only thirteen of the Heaven and Earth scrolls. At most there are only thirteen passing teams."

"And if those odds aren't bad enough, things have gotten even worst. That creep Orochimaru burnt our real heaven scroll. He even found out that (Y/n) had spares to use as a decoy. She must've did this in case we actually had to give up our scroll. But Orochimaru managed to find out." Sakura explained.

As the three were talking, (Y/n) was slowly starting to wake up from her rest. She slowly got up and she grunted in pain, she felt her curse mark feel more painful. 'Damn it. I don't know what exactly happened earlier. But those damn sound ninjas made me pull a bit of a show.'