did I just

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> Do i like her? <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

Krel was working on the mother trying to help her when suddenly Y/n pops in his head. a dark blue blush appears on his face he quickly shakes his head and continues working, but every so often Y/n would pop up in his head it was driving him crazy.

Y/n was a kind girl her hair looks so soft, her skin looks smooth and soft, it was gorgeous (s/c). her eyes were big and a perfect (e/c) pool he could get lost in for houses, she was funny, brave, and kind, she cared how others who were close thought of her. she was sweet and even blended her prized possession to him to calm him down.

"Ay Yi Yi!" he shouts kicking the table in front of him.

"What is wrong my royal?" the mother ship asks krel.

"it's nothing." krel says lying to her.

"my royal something is bothering you, what is it?" she asks.

"There is this human, and it feels like she playing with me she got me under some kind of spell of some sorts!" he explains.

"How so?"

"she's always on my mind, and every time I'm around her my stomach it goes crazy and at my core, it feels funny! oh and don't get started on my face all I do is blush!" Krel explains to mother leaning against the table crossing his arms while the other holds on to the side of the table

"I have gathered lots of intel on earth and Akirion-5 it seems you are experiencing first signs of love my royal." Mother ship says krel jaw drops, his sister had courted some people on Akirdion-5 in fact he was engaged at one point but it was broken off.

"Mother you must be joking love? I have no need to love I just favor her over other humans don't I?" krel asks himself.

"it is up to you by Royal but do tell me more about this human it might help you decide on what's going on." mother ship suggests krel sighs.

"well her name is Y/n Lovecharm, she's my age and in basically all of my classes, we text a lot and she came over the help my sister with her date. we met while she was jumping over the fence though it looked like she was an angel flying down from the heavens as the humans say. 

at first, i thought she was a god or Royalty but she said she was just an ordinary human, she doesn't come from this country but somewhere called Australia so she has a different way of saying things. there weird and different, just like me." as krel says that he remembers what happened earlier that day he quickly loses balance and falls on the ground, Aja comes running in to see what happened. she runs up to him quickly.

"krel what happened?!" Aja asks.

"she said she liked weird does that mean she likes me?" Krel mutters ignoring his sister.

"who?" she asks Krel suddenly stands up quickly and hides his hands behind his back.

"Nothing! nothing at all just fixing the mother ship," he says and awkwardly chuckles.

"The king in waiting was just telling me about this girl-" "Mother!" Krel shouts Aja chuckles and gives her brother a cheeky smile.

"oh, who's this girl! is it Mary?" Aja asks.

"Yuck no!" krel says.

"Darcy?" she asks getting closer to her brother.

"what no isn't she with someone?" krel says.

"No! it's Y/n!" Aja yells getting in her brother's face.

"what no," he says looking away from her brother.