Chapter 1

He caught my eye immediately. I though 8th period bio would be the death of me but the 45 minutes went by like nothing, that is of course because I was staring at the handsome blond boy the entire time.

The horrible sound of the bell interrupted my thoughts. As I walked out someone bumped into me causing the big biology book to fall out of my hands. As I turn around to face the culprit my worst fear comes true. Beautiful blue eyes meet mine. My heart is beating out of my chest. What do I do? What do I say? I rack my brain to find something, anything to say. Nothing not a single thing comes to mind.

"Shit, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, really I got it," I say with a shaky voice.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around," he says while looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"Uh yeah I just transferred from the private school down the road," I can barely talk his eyes are intoxicating.

"Are you stuck up like the rest of those assholes over there," he says with a laugh.

"I hope not. I strive not to be like them 'those assholes' are one of the reasons I transferred," I am trying to keep my cool but on the inside I can barely contain my thoughts.  My head is spinning, I can't think straight.

"What are the other reasons you transferred here, sick of the dickheads over there?"

"I got recruited for field hockey," I smile trying to look less awkward.

"Oh shit, I heard that we were getting a new transfer. The field hockey girls are fucking pissed that they brought you in. One of my friends girlfriends is on the team and apparently she's fuming," he smiles to reveal perfect white and straight teeth.

"Shocker," I laugh, "yesterday at practice they were staring daggers at me, I could have sworn they were plotting my murder."

He laughs, good I'm getting off on the right foot with him.

"I bet they were, anyways I have to head to practice," he smiles his perfect smile again, "by the way my name is Chase."

"I'm Morgan," I say as he hands back my book.

"You're cool Morgan," he says his blue eyes still fixed on mine, "You should come to this party my friend is throwing it could be like your welcome to this school."

"Sure, where is it," I ask trying to contain my excitement. This very attractive boy just asked me to come to a party. If that's not the best day ever I don't know what is.

"Here give me your phone number so I can text you the address," he reaches into his bag fumbling for his phone. I put my number in having trouble typing in the numbers because I am so happy. "When you get there, tell them I invited you."

"Okay, thank you for inviting me this shit first day just became a lot better," I say smiling keeping my gaze fixed on his eyes.

"Glad to be of service," he laughs once again.

Before either one of use could get another word in the end of day announcements come on telling all athletes to go to the locker rooms and get ready for practices.

"Bye Morgan, have a good practice!"

"You too Chase," as he walks out of the room I sign in relief that I made it through that conversation. Then it dawned on me that I have nothing to wear for the party... shit. Guess I will have to make a mall run after practice.