01 | a planned aid

PRESSING THE ARC REACTOR mark V in front of her chest, her classic red and golden armored suit slowly engulfed her body. Thus, presenting the persona that she has displayed for the past few years, a slightly famous vigilante hero, Ironwoman.

She has been quite famous lately at (country/name) due to two reasons; her family's newly built support company, L/n industries, and she were seen fighting off terrorists.

(Y/N) and her past relative have started a support company for making tech tools, hero costumes, weapons, and whatnot. She is, without a doubt, a certified genius. With her genius-level intellect and vast knowledge of technology and engineering; she managed to help her parents in creating their own support company which is currently still growing and developing at a fast period of time.

Heroes around the country wanted her work to help and assist them in their job as heroes. Due to being a well-known, genius young inventor, many criminals, terrorists, and villains also wanted her works, leading them to come for her. She had been kidnapped by villains and terrorists for, alarmingly, quite some time now.

Unfortunately for them, she has created a high-tech suir of armor which gave her multiple abilities that could even surpass the quirks of many. She came from a family with a string of quirkless people so it wasn't quite a surprise that she was also quirkless, still disappointment was present. But, on the bright note, she was gifted for being born with a genius-level intellect.

Whenever villains would attempt to harm her, she'd end up fighting against them in order to escape. Inevitably, her fights would always end up including the public which makes things more difficult than it already was, for she has a ton of lives in her hands.

This ended up in the public thinking she was some type of vigilante hero when truth be told she was a victim.

The media obviously never misses a chance to interview her. They were annoying but thanks to them, she was able to explain the situation to the public; her being kidnapped. She never showed nor told the public her real identity but instead promoted her family's growing company. Nevertheless, there were times when she was famous in her country.

She created this arsenal of a suit to achieve her goal. This goal was to change society's perspective of the modernization of heroes and quirks.

Growing up, she came to understand that quirkless people were ridiculed and looked down on and that quirks define a person's value which obviously did not sit right with her.

(Y/N) also loathed the fact that society always relies on the pro heroes — only watching and standing idly when a commotion happens. Heck, they won't even help a lost child saying that the pro heroes will handle it.

It didn't help that some pro heroes were just mere stains on the sacred meaning of the word 'hero'. Most pro heroes relish fame, power, and money. They weren't heroes. And unfortunately, she was the only person she knew who thinks about issues like that. There were barely any genuine heroes with golden hearts, all of them seemed rotten and utterly greedy.

To her there were no true heroes. They were just people claiming the title of being a hero. She didn't resent nor despise pro-heroes, though, holding grudge against others only pains you and not the other party. She never worshiped them nor held absolute respect. She only gave them the amount of reverence that she saw fit, after all despite their unpleasant reasoning for being a hero, they also saved lives.

(Y/N) decided that she needed to revive the purest essence of heroism.

She wanted to spread the word of inspiration and hope that quirks don't define one as a person nor does being quirkless limit one's potential. She also wanted people to become the heroes of others; to help even with the slightest of things as long as they were good. The fact that she was quirkless didn't stop her. In fact, it only strengthened her point; that even without a quirk, one can still be a hero.