Part 47. The Golden Trio

(Yes I know it's been a hot minute since I've written the golden trio, if you complain.... Bite me)

Hermione, Molly, and Ginny walked into the house. Everyone was sitting and watching more of the tapes, Hermione cleared her throat catching everyone's attention.
"Remus. Sirius. I have a question." Their heads perked up.

"Ask away."

"Molly showed me her letter that my mom sent them, I was wondering if I could read the ones that she left you?" Remus nodded, and was followed my Sirius.

"Let me to grab it, it's upstairs." After about five minutes Sirius came down while Remus apparated to go get his and James.

"Harry, do you want to read them with me?" A look of surprise rushes over his features as the words slipped off her tongue.

"If you wouldn't mind." A few minutes later Remus showed up with 2 letters in hand, Hermione took them and walked out into the porch with Harry. She took a deep breath and turned her head to the side, she handed Harry his father's letter and she had the other two in her hands.
"You read yours first."

Harry opened the letter and carefully pulled the old letter out, the writing neat and in cursive.

Dear James,

If you're reading this I just wanted you to know that I love you, and that I always have. By now I'm probably in America, I don't think I can take care of this baby. I'm not healthy enough to, so I decided to give he/she up when I have given birth. Reg's death has broke me, I need to get out of England and have a change of scenery. Just know I will always love you, Good luck with your child. Stay safe and healthy, also tell Lily I said Hello.

Love your little sister,

Elizabeth Euphemia Black

"Wow" Hermione looked at Harry, before looking at the letters in her hands.

"I wish I could have met my parents."

"I wish I could have met yours and mine." There was a moment of silence. "Hey you know what this means?"

"What?"

"Sirius is your uncle." Hermione looked over at him in realization.

"Your right, I hadn't thought of that."

"Any who, read one of the others." Hermione looked him. "Read Remus's". She nodded and carefully pulled the letter out of the dusty envelope. She looked at it, it had the same cursive hand-writing as The one Harry read. Hermione let out a shaky sigh before reading.

Dear Remus,

I don't really know what to say, you were always a brother to me. Besides I hope you and Sirius end up together. Don't think I didn't notice the way you looked at him. But I'm also here to say that I hope you find my baby one day if you ever fulfil your dreams to work at Hogwarts. I also came to warn you, I know you had your suspicions about Peter. I've seen his mark, and I've seen him at meetings. Don't let him fool you, he's going to try and Kill James, Lily, and Harry. Please don't let that happen. And by the way while I'm spilling secrets, I know of your furry problem. I'm also wondering who those kids were with you that one day in the Great Hall. Never figured it out, maybe it was someone from the future. That would be funny. But anyways back on topic, you were very good at hiding the furry problem.

Much love,

Elizabeth Euphemia Potter

"She knew that Peter had been a death eater all along?" Harry's eyes were wide as saucers and his jaw was hanging.