Chapter Seven: Miracle Queen (Part One)

---Third person POV---

A week had passed, and Nathalie tried to avoid Gabriel as much as possible. Same went for Gabriel. Since that day he knew that Nathalie was pregnant, and he was the father, he didn't know how to act around her anymore. He can't even look her in the eyes. He still wanted his wife back, so he continued to akumatize people around Paris. Nathalie still insists on helping him even though the miraculous is broken, and it could be a risk for her and her child.

Nathalie was now about a month along her pregnancy, and the morning sickness didn't help at all with her dizzy spells and random coughing attacks. Once his plan works, I'll leave and it's all over. She states in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of Audrey's anniversary came. Nathalie looked at her reflection in the mirror, tears pooling her eyes.

"After this day, it will be all over. You don't have to suffer anymore." She gave herself a faint smile. She straightened her blazer and called Duusu. "Come on, Duusu. This is the last day we're spending together."

"Nathalie," Duusu flew up to her and gave her the biggest hug she could give her with her tiny arms, "I will miss you." She gave her a smile.

"I will miss you too. And all of you here. Now, let's go." She pointed in her blazer.

"Wait, Miss! When will you tell Mr. Gabriel that you're leaving." Duusu asked.

"I'll tell him after we succeed. Let's not waste time now."

~~~Meanwhile with Gabriel~~~

"This is the day, Nooroo. The day I'll get the miraculous. The day I get my beloved Emilie back with us." Gabriel remarked.

"Are you sure you want Miss Emilie back, Master?" Nooroo uttered.

"Of course I do! Why would you ask that? She is my wife! It's natural that I want her back! Why would you even dare ask me that question??" He spat out.

"There is a thing called moving on, Master."

"What do you mean?"

"Miss Nathalie, Master."

"Silence, Nooroo! Don't you dare say that name in this household ever again."

"Then what do you want me to call her and why?"

"I said, silence!" With his words, Nooroo's mouth was zipped by a magical spell, preventing the kwami from talking.

Gabriel is enraged. He doesn't want to hear nor say her name. But at the same time, he doesn't want to lose her. She's too important. But, he loves his wife more than anyone in his life. He can't let go of her, he promised Emilie no matter what, he will bring her back.

"Let's get going, Nooroo."

Nooroo floated near him as they went down to his lair. He'll be expecting a call from Ms. Sanceour to tell him when to release the akuma.

~~~Meanwhile with Nathalie~~~

The Gorilla drove her to the Le Grand Paris hotel to help host the event and to keep an eye on Adrien. Adrien arrived early with the Tsurugi's, so they expected him to be there.

One of the butlers, Jean, offered her a hand while getting out of the car.

"This way, ma'am." Jean led the way to the right floor.

"Thank you." Nathalie remarked.

They arrived an hour early to help with the catering and guests.