Chapter 51.5: Veldora's Slime Podcast

Veldora: Kuahahaha! finally, after a successful half-year, Rimuru's Restart finally catch up to the anime! 

Ifrit: Lord Veldora how did you know?

Veldora: Of course, I am following on the Light novel, Manga, and Anime of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a slime Kuahahahaha! you should watch it too Ifrit apparently Rimuru is angry at Clayman because of what he has done until now—now that I think of it do you know Clayman Ifrit?

Ifrit: I know few from demon lords but I believe Demon Lord Clayman was one of the few people pestering Lord Leon's place

Veldora: In my opinion enraging Rimuru he should suffer greatly!

Ifrit: So what is our purpose here Lord Veldora?

Veldora: Oh crap I almost forgot, as you can see we are halfway through the Webnovel—personally I would like the Light novel more but the author said it would put the story to a lot of risks.

Ifrit: Risks..?

Veldora: Yeah, In contrast to the Web novel which is already finished the light novel does not yet conclude.

Ifrit: Y-yeah

Veldora: I felt like you didn't understand the pretext of what I just said now... but apparently it's courtesy

Ifrit: C-courtesy was it.

Veldora: Yeah, Light novels are paid products— putting in the light novel's story will be a little bit disrespectful— in contrast to Web novel which is free by the translation of a hero named
'Guro-san'.

Ifrit: I heard of him, apparently this Guro fellow have the written permission of the author himself to translate That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime Web novel in English

Veldora: Kuahahahaha, he or she is a hero— now that I think of it I'm not really sure if this little story we have here was allowed.

Ifrit: Fortunately, the site protects us from Copyright infringement allegations— the writer of this fanfic tried studying whether he can write fanfic if he did not make any marketing of it but in the end, laws are difficult to understand.

Veldora: You are right Ifrit, in the USA or America was it, it's legal to write fanfictions but when I came looking for information in japan where the original author was designated I couldn't find any.

Ifrit: Japan? if I remember correctly that's Lady Shizu's homeland

Veldora: Y-yeah that's where Rimuru came from too—  Clearly they are strict with laws— There are even articles indicating it depends on the author if he/she is against a fanfiction or not— but Fuse-sensei is an enigma who is completely cloistered— having to contact him is another challenge.

Knock Knock

Ifrit: Who is knocking on the door Lord Veldora?

Veldora: I don't really know— can't they see we are having a program here.

Ifrit: Program?

Veldora: It's called a podcast

Ifrit: Lord Veldora how about the door

Veldora: Let them b—

The door slams open

Ramiris: What the heck is your problem Mentor!

Beretta: Lady Ramiris please do not interfere Lord Veldora and Sir Ifrit is having a program

Veldora: Well we don't mind you here— Ramiris will be our topic, for now, this is a good timing