- Live -

"Ritchan-san! Please come down! It's not safe up there!" The romantic mood was soon ruined when the both of you heard Tohru yelling outside the window.

Kyo and You exchanged glances, before looking out the window. Outside, Tohru, Yuki, and Shigure stood as the yelled at Ritsu, asking him to come down.

Kyo headed downstairs as you followed him. The two of you saw a fainted Mitchan, Shigure's editor, and coffee all over Shigure's new book. Ignoring that, you continued on your way outside.

Infront of you stood Tohru, Yuki and Shigure, who stared at the roof with eyes filled with worry. When you followed the gaze you saw...

"Oi! What's he doing there?" Kyo yelled infront of you, Ritsu Sohma stood at the end of the roof, his hands together as he said his last words.

"Oh, Gods and Buddhas! You musn't forgive me for my sins! I ruined the manuscript which was dearer to that editor than her life!" Ritsu stared up at the sky, as the words escaped his mouth. You had a vague idea of what was going on.

"I can only atone for my sins only through death. Furthermore, I have let everyone down, despite the many chances they gave me!" Tears began sliding down he's cheeks, as the five of you watched, Tohru who was most worried, panicked.

"Oh, why is that I cause nothing but trouble for this around, for no good reason?" He closed his eyes, his head still facing the sky.

"We're in that exact situation." Shigure mumbled under his breath, yet the four of you heard it.

"Ritchan-san! Come down! No one is angry! So please calm down!" Tohru called out the older male.

"No. I've been like this since I was a child. Having the zodiac spirit was already enough trouble. On top of that I was a crybaby and a coward. I was extremely clumsy. My parents were always apologizing because of me."

While Ritsu continued to talk, Tohru headed towards the backyard which had a ladder that led to the roof. You followed behind her, just in case. She climbed up the ladder as you followed suite.

"Yet I don't have the courage to end my life. I'm so.. I'm so frustrated of myself!" Ritsu sighed.

"You don't need that kind of courage! You don't need that nerve! Because people are alive we feel sad, we worry, and feel joy. You have a reason to live, Ritchan-san! Whether you found it or not, you do have a reason! Look for it on your own!" Tohru's legs wobbled like jelly as she stood up, on the roof.

"I think we're all born without a reason to live! It's something you need to find and decide for yourself!" Tohru told him taking another step forward.

Unfortunately, that step made her slip, as she began falling down, but that's the entire reason you followed her, grabbing her wrist, before she could fall anymore.

"She's right, Ritsu-chan! If you weren't here, who'd play dress up with me! If you weren't here, who'd give me fashion advise! If you weren't here, who'd teach me how to put make up on. It's all because of you that I'm confident in the way I look!" You told him, pulling Tohru towards your side. Ritsu watched the both of you, a new spark in his eyes.

"..I hope I can find the reason I'm here one day. But the two of you are the reason I'm going to continue to live, and continue to search, search for my reason."

"Yeah! Let's search together!" Tohru held out her hand, which Ritsu gently placed his palm on.

Meanwhile your eyes wandered to Kyo, you already had a reason to live. The reason you look forward to everyday was him, he was the reason you want to continue living.