[fourteen - date night]

"black is sexy,but white is more classy

"black is sexy,but white is more classy."
remedy told beauty as they both stood in the mirror.

beautiful was not the type to step outside of her comfort zone,mentally or physically.

that included that way she dressed.

she was perfectly fine with her different aray of cropped t shirts and fitted jeans.

she wore different variations of the same outfit everyday, and since nobody around her seemed to have any problem with it,neither did she.

"cant i just wear like jeans? isn't this supposed to be casual?"
she asked.

"no! you're going out to eat at this fancy restaurant,with a bunch of rich people,and being accompanied by a successful med school graduate and you wanna wear jeans?"
she asks.

beautiful shrugged as she looked in the mirror.

"you have a nice body,why not show it off?"
she asked.

beautiful's face bunched up.
"that makes me uncomfortable,don't say that."

"it's true."
she rolled her eyes.
"confidence is key."

kilani sighed as she held the black dress over her torso,envisioning herself wearing it.

she hummed before switching arms,doing the same with the white dress.

"this one."
she nodded with a small smile,walking into her closet,slipping the dress on.

"see,i told you."
remedy let out a gasp.
"you look good. what are you donna do for your hair?"

kilani let out a gasp as she turned to look in the mirror,complete forgetting about her hair.

her hair was in its natural curly state,voluminous and big,though she didn't feel any motivation to do anything special to it.

she loved her hair,she didn't wanna ruin her fresh wash just for one night.

"i like it this way."
she decided on as she pulled out a pair of strapped heels from her closet.

"me too"
she smiled.
"do you want makeup?"

kilani shrugged before nodding.
"i guess,nothing crazy though. i don't like how it feels."

remedy assured her everything would be okay as she did her makeup,lightly with only mascara,concealer and lipgloss.

just as remedy was swiping lipgloss across her lips,a knock sounded from the front door.