Chapter 2 ~ Gai

KAKASI'S POV
~Training Grounds of Team Minato~

i managed to get permission to train here. i wanted to train alone so i could train proparly without being to suspicious.

I have been training more than i do when dad's leave for a mission. And I've constantly been checking my surroundings in case someone is around.

i started with taijutsu, punching and kicking the log at the training ground being precise with every hit i do.

than i continued with aiming prectice with kunai and shuriken.

than i started training ninjutsu; fire, water, earth, and lighting style, the basic nature that i am already able to do even without the sharingan.

genjutsu training is out of the question, i need a traing partner for it to effectively work.

i tried my skills with the dual swords that i manage to hid in one of my scrolls, but. my little body really can't hadle it yet. what i'd give to have my old body right now, thought i guess being given a second chance in life is already a miracle, and i could have trained my body to old one eventually anyway. so it was livable.

by the time i finnished my trainings it was already afternoon.

i was still sitting on the middle of the training ground, tiered. when i hear some one screaming about youth. i sighed.

than of course the green spendex wearing genin who always have so much energi screaming of youth ran towards me.

"MY INTERNAL RIVAL!! LET US HAVE A YOUTHFUL SPAR!" he screamed. and for the who knows how many time now i sighed.

although sparing with gai might not be to bad to test my taijutsu skills more. gai's taijutsu skills is currently still superior than mine. but i should just do it tomorow or something, it's already in the afternoon and team minato will be having a team meeting tomorrow after the week break we had.

"Aren't you supposed to be training with your team today, gai?" I asked with my usual kid me annoyed tone.

Well i was a jerk so it would be suspicious if i Don't. Honestly I'm glad i see gai. It reminds me of my gai.

"We did! We had a wonderful youthful training! And we have just finished! So i thought i should train again!!" Said gai, still screaming.

I sighed. How does he have so much energy.. but he isn't wrong, i need more training if i want to stop the war as soon as possible.

And again i sighed. "Fine, let's do this." I said with my usual annoyed tone.

Gai's eyes widen with a mixture of confused and shock expression on his face.

"What? You said you wanted to spar, right?" I said since he looked confused. When i told him that his face turned into that of excitement and still shock?

Why is he shock? Oh wait i just remembered that i usually just ignored him as a kid.. well that's a pain.. hope he won't get suspic-

"YESS!! LET US HAVE A YOUTHFUL SPAR WITH EACH OTHER MY INTERNAL RIVAL!!" he said screaming louder than before. And here i thought he couldn't get any louder..

Well who am i kidding this is gai.

So after that we went on to sparing with each other. By the time we were done the sun was no longer to be seen and it's about 8pm.

~

We were both panting hard on the ground, with bruises all over our bodies. We were tiered from the 3 hour fighting none stop.

"let us.. do this... Again... Sometime soon.. my rival.." he said in between the breaths.

"Sure.." i replied.

With that we both went our separate ways. I went home as soon as possible seeing that it's almost 9 and i remembered my father used to always worry when i went home late.

when i arrived home my father was worried sick about me aspecially when i came back with bruises and cuts all over my body.

"i was just sparing dad, it's nothing." really it was nothing. i've been true worse before from just training.

"i know but, it just that you need to be more careful. you know that you have a team meeting tomorrow and you don't really want to just came in looking all bandaged up do you" he argued.while he is rapping bandages around my wounds.

"yea.. your right, dad." i awnsered in defeat as he finnishes rapping.

"now you should go to bad. it's late and you have a team meeting tomorow. he said to me as he puts back the rest of the unused bandages.

i left for my room and quickly fell asleep. the next morning.. i don't know how i'm going to react to meeting them.. but i'm was an anbu, i can control my emotion... hopefully..