love

"PRETTY LITTLE THING FOR ME TO WAIT ON"

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

the sound of rocks hitting the window woke yn up from their sleep. they groaned and sat up as they wondered who woke up them in the middle of the night. they stretched before getting off their bed and walking to the window.

yn looked down to see the person they been having their eyes on for awhile. the person having their usual grin they wore each day making yn weak in the knees. yn sighed and opened the window catching the person's attention.

"i knew you were gonna wake up yn." they chuckled.

yn rolled their eyes at them. "what are you doing here? it's like one in the morning."

the person shrugged. "wanted to see you."

"okay now you saw me, get out of here." yn said and was about to close the window until they heard a rustling noise down there. they looked down to see the person get yn's mom latter and put in on the house's wall.

"what the hell are you doing dumbass?" yn harshly whispered.

the person started to climb the latter and looked up at yn. they gave yn a big grin as they finally got close to yn on the ledge of their window.

"you gonna let me in or?" they whispered as they got close to yn's face. they smirked as they saw yn harshly gulped.

yn quietly groaned. "fine, but be quiet or else my mom is gonna kill me when she sees you here."

yn backed up and gave the person space to let them in. they quickly came in and quickly started looking around the room. yn's room was pretty neat and organized, they saw the amount of plushie yn had and the polaroid pictures they had on the wall.

"cute." they said.

yn raised a brow at them and walked towards them. "so why did you want to see me hanma?"

hanma turned around to look at yn and smiled. "wanted to admire your beauty once again."

yn shook their head and quickly chuckled. they felt their cheeks get warm and tried hard to stop a smile from forming.

"stop it hanma." they said and went to their bed and sat. hanma followed and sat next to them. he gave them a long, fond look, admiring their beauty that the moon shined on through the window.

yn felt his gaze on them and squirmed around their bed. his gaze on them isn't helping with their feelings on him. yn felt their heart beat rapidly against their chest and sighed.

hanma broke the silence. "yn.. did you know you're the only person i like."

yn shut their eyes. "don't say that."

"huh?" hanma furrowed his brows together, wondering that yn meant.

"don't play with me hanma." yn harshly whispered and sat up to walk away from him.

hanma got up and grinned. "who said im playing babe? because right now im telling the truth."

he grabbed yn by the wrist and turned them around as he brought them close to his chest. he looked down to meet their eyes and gave his signature grin.

"what .. are you doing?" yn nervously asked as they felt hanma's face get closer to theirs.

he brought his lips closer to theirs, hovering slightly on them. "something i always wanted to do..."

he softly tilted their chin and brought their lips to his and kissed them. he turned to his head slightly to get a better angle and smiled once he  felt yn started to kiss back.

yn wrapped their arms around his neck and subconsciously felt their one leg started to lift like in those movies. they felt as if they were in a disney movie, kissing the boy they have liked for a long time and having him in their arms. yn felt sparks explode in their stomach as their lips kept touching hanma's lips.

they pulled apart and hanma rested his forehead against theirs. he still had his grin and chuckled.

"you're someone i want to be with forever yn, im serious with you, the only person i like." he whispered and gave them a quick peck on their lips.

yn smiled and caressed hanma's cheek. "you better be serious with me... i like you too much to let you go."

hanma quickly wrapped an arm around their waist as he brought the other to grab their cheek and bring them in another kiss.

"i'll never let you go yn ln."

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i like the way i imagine hanma being to the person he likes 🤔🤔 like he would be very cocky and like playful yk.

im so Glad listening to songs that remind me of these characters help me write better and faster bc im so committed on writing these.

also correct me if there's any typos! ima start working on the next love interest 🤫