C h a p t e r 36

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 36 : MadelynWednesday, August 4th, 2021

Wednesday, August 4th, 2021

"Looks like we're not done playing with you after all, darling."

Fuck.

I don't know where Xavier is, but he better hurry the hell up before I explode.

Alec and Caleb each move on either side of my body, their hands first reaching to the restraints on my wrists, gently unshackling them.

The second they're free, they hang limply by my sides as they crouch down to undo my ankles next.

Their precision still manages to shock me considering they have me undone completely in a matter of seconds.

"Is this another punishment, Sir?" I ask when Caleb takes my hand and guides me over to the bed.

"No princess, Xavier is just a controlling bastard." Alec winks, coming up beside me as I'm laid down on the bed.

"Quite frankly, if you want to come, we won't reprimand you, but you'll have to be prepared when Xavier likely notices." Caleb kisses my cheek before he flips me over onto my stomach.

"Is my fantasy looking familiar yet, princess?" Alec questions when Caleb positions me so my head is just above his lap and Alec raises my hips up.

I'm going to get them both at the same time.

I only shiver in anticipation, looking up at Caleb as he begins to bring my hair back into a makeshift ponytail.

The slightly painful grip he has on it only adds to my arousal, including the harsh slap that was just landed to my ass.

A rough hand rubs the sore afterwards, and I know Alec did that just because he could.

"Go on. Be a good whore and take me into your mouth." Caleb demands, and his words cause my thighs to press together.

Alec doesn't allow that for long though when he spreads them apart and then forces my back into a deeper arch; face down, ass up.

I feel a single finger trace up my slit teasingly. The action caused my hand to wrap around Caleb's dick, instantly copying his motions from earlier.

Beginning at the base with my hand, I added a little bit of pressure in my grip as I stroked all the way up his length.

Caleb was forcing me to look at him and watch as both of our mouths parted in pleasure, my thumb teasing his slit at the same time Alec pushed his tip past my entrance.

"Fuck princess, I almost forgot how good you feel." Alec groaned, and while last time his movements began slow and gentle, the second my walls clamped down for more, Alec thrusted himself all the way inside of me to the hilt.