Chapter twenty nine - Teasing

Margaret POV

"So a date?" My cousin asked me as she took a sit on the side of my bed while I am laying lazily on it.

"Hmm!" I nodded while taking a bite of the gummy bear limited edition that Mathew guy gave me.

"He's so handsome right?" She asked me.

"Chloe I know he is handsome ok? You don't have to rub that on my face. The problem is that, he's not my type!" I said to her and as taking again a bite.

"Oh come on! Seriously Cuz you need to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses. I think you have bad eyes!"

"I don't have. I just don't see what you see in him. I know he is good, popular, rich, famous and smart, good-looking and etc. But what can I do? I prefer the opposite!" I said as I sigh.

"You're just denial! No girls can say no to that guy!" She said to me while I smacked her.

"I did said no to her. So technically not all girls!" I said sarcastically to her.

"Yeah because you are crazy, mad woman!"

"Clo why don't you talk about you and Cole! Instead of talking about me and that guy Mathew. " I told her.

"Maggie that guy is good for you. You told me to follow my heart and be happy. I just want you to be happy too!" She said to me.

"Clo... There's a big difference between our situation. You love the guy and I don't even like the guy even a bit. He is just too good for me. I don't want to corrupt him!" I said to he since she's thinking differently.

"Cuz just give the guy a chance. I am sure you won't regret it!" She said to me.

"Why are so keen of me and that guy? Don't tell me you have secret crush on him?" I said in joke. Making her burst into laughter.

"What? " I asked her annoyingly.

"I don't have crush on him. Ever since junior years I have only eyes on Cole. Both of them are one of the most popular guys in school. But both of them kind of different since they don't change women like they changed their underwear.!"

"Wow since junior? That long Cuz? How did you manage to hide your feelings for him?" I asked her.

"I don't even think we will be together. I just thought that it's just a silly infatuation of mine. For me it's impossible for me and him. I am nerd and he is popular, he is handsome, and I am ugly, he is rich and you know we are only middle class. I don't even know what to do now since he told me he wants me to meet his family! What should I do? He came from rich family? What if they won't like me?" She rants blah blah and I shake my head.

"Don't think negative. If he loves you he will fight for you. A guy who can't fight for his love is a coward not a man. So cheer up and don't think too much. That guy is crazy in love with you!" I told her as I tried to convince her.

"I hope so!" She said to me and I smiled as I patted my space besides me.

"Come on let's go to sleep!" I told her.

"Hahaha..  sometimes I just don't get it why you're so badass but if only people knew that you are so soft in the inside. You're badass girl who wants to cuddle to sleep! Hahahah...!" She said and laughed.

"Shut up clo!" I told her as I rested my head on my pillow and I extended my hands over her.

"Gezz you're such a cuddle monster. I bet Mathew will like this behavior of yours!" She said while looking at me evilly.

Then her phone rings and I she immediately looked whose the caller. She smiled when she saw Cole name flashes on the screen. I shake my head as I pointed out the door of my room. Last thing I want to hear is there sweet lovey dovey.

"Hon, good evening!" She said as she greeted him. I saw Cole on the screen waving at her. Aww!

"Hi hon, sleeping?" Cole asked her.

I saw from my peripheral view looked at her side. She slid the phone on my side and I don't have to guess that she showed me to his boyfriend.

"Mags here!' she pointed at me and I slapped her using my pillow.

"Ohh Matt is here too. Hey Matt say hi to Mag, she's in the screen!"

I heard Cole said and I saw Matt flash on the screen looking at me. I groan as I throw my pillow over to my cousin whose busy giggling at the moment.

"Hey Matt, Mag said she's excited for tomorrow's date!" Chloe said as she keeps laughing at my demise.

"Shut up Chloe!" I said to her.

"See you tomorrow Mags glad you're excited for our date!" He said addressing to me.

"Don't believe her. She's just making that story!" I said to him.

"You know, you should learn how to be honest with your feelings. Don't hide it Mags!" She said to me while can't stop laughing at me.

"Why don't you both of your boyfriend talk huh?" I said as I tried to dismissed her. .

"We are talking!" She said with a duh sound.

"Yeah smart ass! I said talk to him in your room, not mine!"

"Ohh.. and just a while ago you been cuddling me like I am some kind of stuff toys!" She said as I throw a warning glare on her.

Gezz her mouth can be very loud sometimes.

"Oh so little badass girl likes to cuddle? Hahahaha.. Matti boy you heard that?" Cole said to Mathew whose smiling like an idiot.
"Don't worry Mags, you can cuddle him all you want!" Cole said as he patted Mathew back.

I