Part 64 - Down with the King

* Tom's POV *
I woke up to people shouting my name, I soon realised it was George, Fred and Barty. "TOM!", I sat up only to realise I was chained to the wall and felt different "They used power dampening chains and ropes, can you still do anything?!", Barty asked. Okay pissed was an understatement to the rage I felt, my mate was nowhere in sight and they'd chained my friends as well as myself up. I felt deaths magic still present and pulled as much of it forward as possible, I stood still chained to the wall and used my strength to pull forward. The chains bust from the wall bringing some of the wall down with them. As soon as I did so I felt the power rush back to me.

* Barty's POV *
We watched in anticipation as Tom stood up looking beyond pissed and ripped the chains that held him down from the wall bringing half of the wall with him. He turned to face us and had completely black eyes that looked as though they were emitting smoke from them. He waved his hand in our direction, the ropes that bound us turned black and then fell from us now nothing but dust.We stood "Do you know where they are?", Tom asked still baring the intimidating black eyes, kinda like a younger Sirius. I shook my head no, as did both of the twins, he gave a quick nod and walked calmly to the door as it blasted off its hinges. The cold air filled the room and gave me chills, we all walked outside and looked around. There were guards everywhere who turned to face us weapons and fangs drawn, Tom's hands began to glow black as smoke filled the floor up to the guards ankles. It looked as though they could no longer move but the smoke began crawling it's way up them like vines as they began to choke on their own blood. They all stood their in pain cursing their own immortality until finally in one quick movement all their hearts shot out of their chests, flopping into the floor. Their bodies fell not long after however Tom wasn't done.

The smoke that surrounded the bodies like fog in a bog, began to form flames that burnt anything in their path. Only when the bodies had been set ablaze did Tom move towards the path, leading to the village where the others would most likely be, we followed along not wanting to be caught in the flames. However we stayed behind not wanting to get caught in the crossfire of whoever came across Tom next. We came across a few more guards along the path each were left in a pile of blood, no longer having all organs inside their bodies. Then in a small clearing just before the village we came across Hadrian fighting the female vampire from earlier, looking just as pissed as Tom.

* Tom's POV *
I didn't care. I dropped the bodies in front of me carelessly. I needed to find Hadrian. We finally found my kitten as he threw around a vampire like a rag doll, she was thrown into yet another tree when he saw me and ran over. Ignoring her whispered threats, I hugged him close and calmed slightly knowing he was safe, my eyes faded back to their normal state. "Where is Luna?!", the twins chorused as well as Barty's "Hello where's Bella?!", Hadrian giggled in a slightly psychopathic tone and gestured for us to follow.

I held his waist tight as we walked and he wrapped his tail around my leg, there was no way these vampires would take him again. We arrived to a strange sight although I'm not too surprised when it comes to these 3, you should expect it by now. Luna and Bella were terrorising the vampires except a group in the corner who looked relieved and calm unlike the others who were being chased down by bull looking creatures and tossed into the air. I also noticed much to my pleasure that the so called king was chained up to a tree with both rope and chain both dampeners if I had to guess.

"Well not what I expected but let me just", with a wave of my hand the creatures Hadrian had created became not only immortal but venomous. Hadrian rested his head on me with a content sigh which made me smile. I looked down and noticed a cut on his cheek, I ran my fingertips gently over it healing the wound. With that the two bulls came bounding over as two exited girls jumped down into certain boys arms with an ungraceful thud. Hadrian smiled at them and then up at me, his arms hugging my torso, I held him tight and smirked at the 'king' over his shoulder.

Luna and Bella climbed back onto the creatures backs this time pulling their unsure boyfriends with them, the creatures then joined our sides and we all walked towards the tied up king as the vampires watched unable to stop us, even if they wanted to. "Well that went really well for you didn't it? Did the laughing not give away that it was a bad idea?", Barty yelled down to the 'king'. I turned to Hadrian and lifted his jaw with my hand pulling him closer to me and kissing his lips, he responded Eagerly and pulled on the edges of my shirt. I smirked and pulled away as he blushed a deep red, I turned to the 'king' and laughed "He's mine and you really thought you had a chance?". The group laughed as Hadrian hid his face in my chest, the chained vampire growled as his eyes flickered red before returning back to normal.

"Power dampening chains aren't so fun are they", Hadrian smirked, laughter followed the comment as the 'king' stared into my eyes with a small smirk. I stared back with a cold gaze trying to figure out why he could be smirking. The cold pain in the back of my neck would probably explain it, I turned with a growl to see the vampire girl had gotten over her injury's and was trying to inject more poison into the base of my neck. Unsure as to why it didn't work this time I pulled the needle out and threw it to the ground, I forced my magic forwards and froze her insides, she instantly dropped to the floor dead.

I then felt warm fingertips run over the needle mark, it calmed me and I relaxed once I'd realised it was Hadrian. I heard him whisper "thank you death", and smirked "you got death to protect me?", he blushed again. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him again, looking back to a confused vampire. "What you thought you could get me twice with the same trick?", I laughed "y-you'll pay for this!". I heard Hadrian's giggle and couldn't help but smirk "oh yeah? And who's going to make me?". "You have made it clear that you don't want to join us without Hadrian being part of the trade and unfortunately for you he's not part of any deal. However we will have the vampires on our side, they're just not going to be lead by you", with that said I asked Hadrian if he would like the honour and as always he was all to happy to do it.

He held out one arm and smirked as blood began to leak from his eyes, ears and mouth, after this had happened and he'd begged for several minutes. His heart was ripped from his chest and flew into Hadrian's hand, with a smirk he threw it into the air as both creatures jumped to eat it, Luna's getting there just before and swallowing it in one bite. They then let the occupants on their back down before tearing into the body of the vampire. We all turned away from the scene to look at the shocked vampires "We ask those brave enough to join our cause and fight for their own rights, we also tell those too weak to see the importance to leave and never be seen by us", several retreated but most stayed to fight with us.

We placed the leader in charge of the vampire village whilst we traveled back to Hogwarts, we told them we would be in touch for the final battle soon.