•𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏•

𝘑𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘰 𝘫𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘬𝘪 𝘬𝘰𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘯𝘢

𝘑𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘬𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘬𝘪 𝘬𝘰𝘪 𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘯𝘢..

A destination that she wanted in her life. Her life had no destination, she is a liability, a burden, a bad omen, but her bravery can break the mountains. If only someone showed her mirror how powerful she is! 

Then one day it happened. When someone steps into her life without knowing her. When someone promises her to be with her always. When someone says that he will hold her in every situation. When someone broke the hell high walls of her heart.

The whistle of the train was heard from far away, the candy floss like cotton balls and some beautiful dwelling on the hills and some pine trees were giving good morning vibes but the dusky orange hue telling another story. 

His eyes rested on the person laying there. 

Skin pale as white, hair messy, lips turns blue. But still beautiful for him. 

He held her fragile hand in his strong one. 

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles seeing him. 

"Ibrahim, I want to use the washroom." Ibrahim kissed her knuckles and picked her up in his arms and started walking toward the washroom. 

"Ibrahim let me use my wheelchair. You can't come with me to the bathroom." She murmured out softly. 

Ibrahim put her down and walked out of the washroom. Standing near the door he is waiting for her to call him out. 

When she didn't call out he knocked on the door. But getting no response he opened the door and yelled and ran up to her. 

"Samrah." He picked her up in his arms and came out of the washroom. Her clothes were wet. He settled her on the couch and looked at her. Her head down, feeling ashamed of herself. 

"Samrah, look at me."  Samrah bowed down her head more as tears filled her eyes, feeling helpless. 

Ibrahim held her chin and made her look at him. "Are you hurt somewhere?" 

She nodded in no. 

"I'm hurting you let me go, Ibrahim!"

"Why are you crying Jaan-e-Rahim?" He wiped her tears. 

She looked away from his eyes. Not wanting to answer his questions. 

"Okay, let 's get your dress changed." Ibrahim walks into the closet and chooses loose Kurti and pyjamas. He knows which clothes are comfortable for her.