Chapter 7

HI GUYS. K IMA SAY SOME THINGS QUICKLY:

1) thanks for your support on this story

2) this chapter might be a bit boring. but i swear after this, itll be mega fun :D. MEGA SUPER DUPER FUN!

3) i think that's it. but PLEASE VOTE. AND COMMENT. and i see a lot of people say VOMMENT but that just sounds like vomit. so i'll just be extra hardworking and type that few extra keys :D

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE :)

Chapter Seven

A loud pounding at my door woke me up from my sleep.

“Sarah! Sarah!” a muffled voice from outside my door shouted.

Jerking up from my bed, I rubbed my head in confusion. “What?”

“Sarah!” a different voice shouted.

Groaning inwardly, I swung my legs off my bed and stood up. The pounding at my door continued and I padded to my window to see who it was. To my surprise, Alison and Ariane were standing outside shivering and breathing hard with fog coming from their mouths?

I blinked in confusion and reached to open the door. What time was it?

As soon as I unlocked the clasp, they both burst into my room and jumped in my bed.

“It’s freezing outside,” Ariane complained.

“What are you guys doing here?” I croaked.

Alison and Ariane exchanged amused grins.

“We have a surprise for you,” Alison giggled.

“A surprise?” I said, even more confused now. “Can’t it wait ‘til morning?”

“It is morning,” Ariane said.

I leaned against the wall. “I meant real morning.”

Ariane sprang at me and shoved me aside. “Oh quit moping, me and Alison have been up since 4,” she said as she put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

“Why ‘ere you uh ah ‘our?” I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.

“Say what?” Alison and Ariane asked in unison.

I laughed and spit out my toothpaste. “I said: why were you up at four?”

Alison got out of my bed and threw me a pair of jean shorts from the floor. “You’ll see.”

My reflexes aren’t that great, so naturally, the shorts hit me in the face. Pulling it off my face, I narrowed my eyes at Alison, who beamed at me, and slipped the shorts on.

“You’re wearing a bra under that right?” Ariane asked.

“Yep,” I nodded.

It might seem weird that I wear a bra to sleep, and of course it’s extremely uncomfortable, but it’s just a safety precaution. After all, who knows what kind of creeps might be lurking around in the forest?

“Okay,” Ariane said. “Let’s go then.”

“But wait,” I began but they both grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out the door.

“Can you please tell me what’s going on?” I begged as we made our way up the hill.

“Just be patient,” Alison said sternly.

“Fine. Okay now – wait, what?” Darkness surrounded me and I flailed my arms around desperately.

“Relax,” Ariane soothed. “We’re just trying to maximize the element of surprise.”