𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

The world fell into a gloomy gray through your eyes, examining the now trembling girl lingering just below Toby’s door frame. A white light shone brightly behind her, opposing the atmosphere in the room. 
Her presence drowned in resentment, yet a stronger, more aggressive emotion seemed to penetrate through the air- almost splitting your lungs open every breath you took. Panic slowly creeped through your veins, shuddering as you peered back into Toby’s longing eyes. The eyes that took you for a joy ride, a gaze that rivaled your morals.

He finally had you tangled within his web of twisted psychosis, one that was immersing you every second you stayed within the man's aura. He wanted this to happen. But why?

That didn't make any sense.

Toby's mind hadn’t even snapped back to reality, staying in his deranged mentally of claiming you as his. He desired to stain your beautiful skin in hordenous bruises and watch you suffer while he bit every inch of your body.
He wanted to hurt you right then and there.
He wanted to watch the light fade from your eyes.

The smiling madness wouldn’t fade.

You saw it, the danger of lust that was held in his eyes.
But another part of that lust hid a deeper emotion, a sweeter emotion.
One that Toby would never admit to.

Complete silence had submerged the room in thick air, there was a moment in which a simple tear was heard plummeting to the carpet. The abrupt sound of movement suddenly entered your ears, causing you to force your head towards Clockwork- who had now disappeared from the doorway.
You peered back again towards Toby, watching his eyes feed into the depths of his twisted fantasies. He wore a shit-eating grin, one that was out of character in this situation. There was a pulling sensation just below your stomach, aching every second you stayed pinned under the brunette's strength.
You had to get out.

You slammed your knee into the boy's stomach, his sturdy grip atop the floor failing him as he stumbled back slightly. The sudden force against his stomach knocked his mind out the window of his thoughts, blinking lightly while he processed what was happening. He clenched his fists and placed them against the flat carpet, scanning up to see your figure had vanished into thin air. He growled lightly, snapping his gaze towards the door before rising to his feet.
He loved Clocky, there was no doubt about that, however, at that moment…
He could have killed her.

He scanned down at his hands, watching the palms as his fingers slowly stretched out then contracted back in. There was something wrong with him, he shouldn't be feeling like this towards anyone.

Your feet carried you through the various halls of the mansion, zipping through the sharp corners and noticing blurred familiar faces as you ran. Your steps were obnoxiously loud, leaving loud thumps and thuds against the flooring- drawing unwanted attention towards the situation. Your heart had been racing against you, not because you were tired from the running, it was simply because of the guilt that lingered inside you. Soon enough your sprinting was victorious, witnessing a brown strand of hair flick around the corner.

“CLOCKY!” You screamed in utter desperation, mentally praying that she would soon put her pace to a halt to work out the ordel. As you turned the corner you expected to see another one of Clockworks hairs snap around the corner, however you didn’t.

Your pace slowed down slightly, feeling an aggressive entity in the walls. Your eyes darted between the various chestnut doors that littered the hall, realizing the possibility of her loitering behind one was more then one-hundred percent. Just down the hall a set of towering oak doors screamed to you, alerting you that this was The Operators hallway. A sense of urgency filled you, wanting to work this out before he had to step in.