Chapter 16 - First Love

It's normal for people to not remember things from their childhood. No matter how significant something felt back then, it can be just another forgotten memory later on in life. A memory that you sometimes vaguely recall. The places you visited, the faces of people you met, there's no way you'd remember all of it.

_____________

Mikey, Emma, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Chifuyu, and I were all gathered at the Sano's place.

The reason why we were all gathered today was to celebrate Emma's birthday. Takemicchi and Hina were also invited but they couldn't make it due to some school project.

'It's probably the first time I've actually joined in a gathering like this.'

.

.

.

After lots of food, cold drinks, singing and dancing, the group finally seems to have calmed down a bit, all of us tired as hell.

Emma suddenly thinks of an idea to have fun and suggests it, "Let's play truth or dare!" She happily smiles.

Not being able to deny the request of the birthday girl, we all agree. Sitting in a circle around the the table, we decide to spin an empty bottle on it. The top part of the bottle pointing at the person who answers and the one being pointed at by the bottom part being the one who asks a question.

.

.

After rounds of funny questions and dares, it's Hakkai's turn to answer a question. "Truth or Dare?" Emma asks to the boy sitting oppposite to her, who silently replies, "Truth.."

"Hmmmm... what shall I ask... give me some suggestion guys." Emma laughs with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Ooohh ooohh let's ask about his first kiss!" A child-like Mikey asks excitedly.

"When he's that shy around girls, there's no way he would have kissed anyone idiot." Draken facepalms looking at the said boy.

"...."

"Oi Oi, why are you getting all flustered?" Draken gets surprised at the sight of the boy who's getting embarrassed.

"Don't tell me you've had your first kiss?!" Chifuyu questions the boy in surprise.

Hakkai just nods at the boy. Takashi knowing the direction of where this talk was going just sighs and facepalms.

"WHAT???!!" The boys say in unison and start asking questions about who it was and when.

Hakkai silently raises his arms, covering his embarrassed face with one hand and the other one, using it to point

at me.

"HUH?!?!" The entire group yells in shock while this time it was my turn to get embarrassed.

"Hey! That wasn't even a kiss." I retort, after many curious eyes look at the two of us.

"But.. that was the first time for me.. You don't know how nervous I was."

"It wasn't even a kiss on the lips! I didn't even touch you!!" I exclaim loudly.

"But that was the first time someone said they would kiss me!!"