Chapter 45 : Bussiness

*~Liam POV~*

"Um.. how long have they been like that exactly?" I asked Zayn and Niall who were sharing a piece of Zayn's birthday cake from the day before. The two just shrugged. "2 days I guess." Niall responded licking the plate clean, and handing it to Mary who in-turn looked unfazed by Niall's usual sloppiness. Yep, we've been here often. Harry was in one corner of the room watching some kind of television show with a blank gaze, almost as if he wasn't paying attention at all... while Louis was reading a book at an immense pace, with a clear dissatisfaction in his eyes when he didn't like what he saw. So, in short, they weren't speaking to each other.

"Hey Lou why don't you--" "Nope."  he interjected quickly as he flipped to more pages of his book. "But-" "I said no Liam." he said sternly without looking up. I pinched the bridge of my nose, and closed my eyes in frustration. "They're both so stubborn!" Niall whined quietly. The two seemed like they were too much into their own worlds to even pay attention to anything we said. "So how exactly do we do this?" Zayn leaned back on his seat as he stretched both his arms in the air.

Niall and I shrugged sheepishly. We were pretty much in a pickle cause no thought came to mind. We've been trying everything to get them to talk to one another, but they always avoided each other.. well, Harry avoided Louis, and Louis just simply gave up on trying to get him to understand his situation, and just went with the flow.. It was painful to even watch the two.

A buzz made us stop from our little thought circle, and our eyes flickered to Louis. He mumbled some words me and Zayn couldn't read, and we were wondering if he was even speaking english. There is only one time where Louis talks like that, and that is with clients. I wonder what's going on?

*{Harry POV}*

I stared mindlessly at the plush chair by the television, and flicked through too many different channels. Nothing good seemed to be on at the moment, but when I did find one show that I find interesting, I always thought too much, and come back to reality when they were already on their ending credits. Why the hell am I over thinking things? I knew that Louis had some kind of clear reason why he wouldn't do what I asked for, but when I ended up alone with him.. the words escape me, and I couldn't think of anything other than the guilt I felt lashing out on him like that.

But question is, how exactly was I going to ask for forgiveness cause he's already avoiding our little alone times, and it's starting to get to me. I didn't want for us to act hostile against one another.. It just didn't feel right at all. I need to talk to him.. and it's going to be now.

"Hey guys, where's Louis?" I asked the boys while carefully looking around. "Well, he went up to his room." Liam informed me. "And he told me to keep especially you out." Zayn frowned and crossed his arms. "It's nothing personal Harry.." Niall said. "It's not that he's trying to avoid you, but he suddenly got busy with his mother's clients.. no worries!" I frowned and stared at his door. I knew he was trying to avoid me, but now he's trying to keep me out? Now I really want to consult him about it.

I wonder if-- "Nope Harry.. if you want to see him, just turn around, head to the grandfather clock right there." Zayn instructed pointing to the rusty o'le clock. "and say that you want to see him." I gawked at him in disbelief, but I couldn't argue. I needed to talk to Louis, and I'd be willing to do anything to get to him. I went to wherever Zayn pointed and approached the clock with confusion, and coughed slightly before I spoke. "Louis, let me in." I commanded. Nope, no response. "I really, really need to talk to you boo.. please?" a pout found itself on my lips, and the door swung open from his room.

"Alright." Zayn nodded approvingly. "You can come in I guess." I swallowed thickly, and got up the stairs in my own pace. What if he wouldn't forgive me? What if he didn't want me in the house anymore? All of these crazy thoughts swirled slightly on my mind as I approached the open door. "Lou..?" I peeped slightly with my head looking over the inside of his room, and saw that he was staring at his ceiling with a stern expression almost as if he couldn't see me. "Come in." he piped motioning me over.

I stiffened and nodded while going inside like he told me to, and closing it from behind. He ceased his chatters, and hung up his phone to analyze me curiously. "Yes Harry?" he asked with a lighter tone. I beamed slightly noticing his regular tone, and approaching his desk to have a seat in one of the plush chairs in front of his desk. "I'm sorry." I mouthed while looking down on my fingers. He remained silent, and I thought he was going to reject me, but I felt myself be hoisted up in his arms and be spun in gleeful circles.

"You're most certainly forgiven love." he pecked my cheeks with eagerness. "B-But--" he pulled me in for a long, and languid kiss as he propped me down on my two feet. I threw my arms around his neck, and he had his arms around my waist-- deepening the kiss. Everything seemed to fade out of view, and it was just me and Louis for the moment.

*[Louis POV]*

"You're adorable love!" I purred within his lips the moment we released each other. "Don't you think I know that?" he stated with a chuckle. I snorted, and grabbed him by the waist on the executive couch by my waiting area. "My, what I cheeky lad you are." My index finger poked fondly on the dimple surfaced along the side of cheek. His smile widened , and he leaned in to rub his nose from side to side. Blood flourished to my cheeks "W-Was that an e-eskimo k-kiss?" I asked shakily trying to contain my happiness.

He nodded almost too eagerly, and pecked me on the lips once more. I frowned at the sudden release, but nonetheless about to pull him in, but my phone buzzed from my side pocket, and I had it in my ear in seconds. "Code 248, Alpha Red." was the simple message followed by the familiar beep at the end. I widened my eyes in surprise. My mom needed help during a meeting? That barely happened, so why? "Lou, what's wrong?" Harry cocked his head to the side. I looked at him for a second and said in a low whisper. "I have to go see my mum."

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Right. The long awaited updated! WOOO!~

So sad right now.. This was definitely the last update till after exams, so, I felt very sad... I'll be updating most of my stories AFTER exams, so stay tuned to the next chapter of UUAA!

~Cam xoxoxo