Baal/Raiden Shogun

fluff
modern au
streamer gamer reader #girlboss😎💯

Baal tiredly sighed, her brows furrowed as she tried to silently crack an egg open

This was the 13th egg she had failed to crack and she didn't really want to bother you, since you were still streaming.

She sighed as she began to softly walk to your shared room, she heard you slightly laugh at the chat making her softly smile.

"Love?"

She softly calls out making you pause your game and smile at her.

"Sorry guys, my wife needs me, gotta pause the game first! Wifey is priority."

Baal shyly looks away, her face turning red.

"What is it darling?"

"I... No, it's nothing. Nevermind. Continue what you were doing earlier..I can handle it."

She says before giving you a kiss on the cheek before walking back to the kitchen.

-

Baal squints her eyes at the cookbook.

"Should I just call for delivery?"

She mumbles softly.

You embrace her from behind making her sigh contentedly.

"What's wrong love?"

You softly ask placing a small kiss on her neck making her shudder.

"Im hungry...."

You laugh at her making her glare at you.

"I'll cook for you, wait patiently, okay?"

"Mhm... Thank you..."

-

You finish making her omelettes and she happily eats it.

"You can always just tell me when you're hungry, you know?"

She looks at you before sighing.

"I don't want to be that much of a burden..."

You stare at her before patting her head making her glare at you.

"You aren't a burden, alright? It's my duty as your lover to always make sure you're happy, okay? And besides, I am very willing to be your personal slave."

She laughs before kissing you on the lips.

"Thank you, and since you've been such a good slave, should I give you a reward?"

She asks her eyes turning slightly darker.

-

Not me updating early.....

Anyways..

WHO ELSE IS READY FOR BAAL BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!

IM AT 73 PITY WITH 300+ PRIMOS AND 2 FATES...

RAIDEN SHOGUN I AM VERY WILLING TO BE YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE/CHEF/HOUSEWIFE PLS PLS PLS COME HOME I LOVE YOU BAAL.

Baal...come home.....pls.....

Hope you guys enjoyed this :)

AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE REQUESTED SOMETHING AND I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO OR STILL HAVENT DONE PLS DM ME SO I CAN DO IT!!

As always, I enjoy reading everyone's comments. :) I am always very thankful for the support!!

I think I have come a long way from where I started! Thank you to the people who have supported me from the start and to the people who have just read my story. It brings me great joy to know that people actually like the things I write. I will make sure to continue to improve to provide you guys great entertainment:))

Thank you once again!! Happy 80k+ reads and 2k+ votes! Ily all! Stay safe!! <3