Episode 19

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 19

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Anyone who loves me - Charlotte Cardin' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

Oh my God, I kissed him, I kissed Fernando Perez my long-time crush. The only guy I've ever loved, the only guy I caused to be stone-cold to women up till date, I kissed him. This is so surreal! What the hell did I just do?

My hands were trembling on the steering wheel of my car as I drove to no destination in particular. I can't believe I wasn't thinking straight when I stole a kiss from him. I'm such a heartless bitch! Wasn't it enough I ruined his life while he was just a teenager and he's still trying to get over his past and now I had to make him remember all of it again? What kind of lady am I? God knows I only went there to show my gratitude for covering me up in front of my friends and not to kiss him. I swear I didn't mean to kiss him, I was only moved by emotions.

*A Few Hours Earlier*

"I see you later found my friend yesterday. Tell us where you found her and what exactly she was doing when you found her because yesterday wasn't the first time she's disappeared on us" Sabrina said and the whole room went silent.

My palms were getting sweaty where I was standing, I knew this was the end of me if Fernando should tell them the truth. They'll start seeing me as a selfish friend who doesn't care about her friend's feelings. "Fernando! We're waiting for you!" Sabrina half-yells startling me.

I was at the brim of tears as I locked my gaze on Fernando. A prop for my faint heart is all I needed right now, I can't stand this betrayal. He rose from his seated position and adjusted the chair back. His hands were in his pocket and his gaze narrowed to Sabrina. This was it, he was going to tell them everything.

But then the next few words that came out of his mouth were "You know, you ladies generally are full of dramas which is why I don't like spending time with you all. I beg to take my leave, I have important matters to attend to".

My head jerks up and I gazed at him, as he gave a slight bow and began walking to the door.

What?! I almost exclaimed aloud. Did he just ignore Sabrina's question?

"What do you even mean we ladies are full of dramas? I just asked you a question and you're walking out on me?!" Sabrina snapped with her hands on her hips. Good question Sabrina, good question, I applauded inwardly.

"Young lady, I don't have time for long conversations. If you want to know where I found her, you should ask her yourself, I have business matters to attend to which gives me more money than a conversation like this. If you'd excuse me, I'm leaving" Fernando retorted and walks out on us.

The three of us gasp at his arrogance but then a thought hits me, Fernando was ignoring Sabrina's question for my sake. He doesn't want to reveal my deep secret if not I'll be screwed. Could my intuition be right, was Fernando protecting me?

"Ji-hye" his voice rang in the room and all our gaze was distracted to the door. This was it, he changed his mind, he is going to tell my friends all about last night. "I'm sorry but you have to help me with my breakfast again, don't worry, I'll make it up to you" he continues and winked at her and I gape at the door dumbfounded.

He didn't betray me like I thought he would, he left my house without even saying goodbye to me. I was sad he left without talking to me, but you know what though? I was happy deep down that he kept my little secret or maybe a big secret whatever you want to call it.