Chapter-44

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

Staring at my handsome husband is the activity I can do anywhere, anytime and here I was sitting in paris airport lounge waiting for the announcement, Ahad was sitting beside me and was doing something on his phone and I was gawking at him shamele...

Staring at my handsome husband is the activity I can do anywhere, anytime and here I was sitting in paris airport lounge waiting for the announcement, Ahad was sitting beside me and was doing something on his phone and I was gawking at him shamelessly.

He is so handsome, I also look ok. How would our childrens look - I thought.

You know what I think you've officially gone mad and you really need a psychiatrist - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

Shut up dude I am just thinking that how would our babies look. I hope he/she takes ahad's eyes because I love ahad's hazel grey eyes - I thought.

God please give her some piece of brain - my consy spoke and I giggled at my own thoughts.

"Ahmm done staring at me - I heard ahad saying this but I can sense that he was smirking and as I glanced, yesss he was smirking.

"So what, I can. you are mine and that's my choice to stare at you or not - I said looking in his eyes and he raised his eyebrows.

"Uh huh!! - he said with a smirk and we both giggled.

Suddenly, the announcement was made and we headed towards the flight. Yeah!!! We are going back to India after spending our most beautiful time here in paris, we both don't know when a week passed enjoying in paris. In paris, we both completed our relationship in every sense. I think the physical intimacy was needed, it's not like he was desperate or me but in a relationship it is needed.

The day we went to Eiffel Tower. Yes we did that, I am still shy to think about that and ahad had been taking this as an advantage and teasing me from that day. I am sure my cheeks must have turned red thinking about that. We both sat on the seats and the flight would take off in 10 minutes. I was still lost in my dreamland.

"Thinking about that - he said with a smirk and I looked everywhere but him.

"Stop talking about that - I said looking flushed, glaring at him.

"Ok - he raised his both hands, surrending himself and I giggled at his antics. Suddenly I remember that I want to ask him something important.

"Ahad should I ask something - I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"You don't need permission izzah, what happened - he said raising my chin by his index finger as I was looking down.

"After reaching mumbai, we would still live in penthouse - I said still fidgeting with my fingers.

"Izzah you want to ask this - he asked chuckling and I nodded my head.

"We will think about that after reaching only, now don't put pressure on your brain hm - he said kissing my forehead and I placed my head on his shoulder resting.