#25

POV. (YOUR COUNTRY)'S GOT TALENT. YES, OR NO? OR  A GOLDEN BUZZER?  WHATEVER, I'M BORED AND YOU'RE THE JUDGE LMAO.

(do not take this seriously, and this is only for entertainment purposes only. i don't know why i'm doing this, maybe because i'm bored because of the pandemic and has nothing to do, so yeah..)

Aries – Deidara's talent, explosion. An escape plan act, where he finds a way to untie himself and escape the explosive tags coming towards his face. He succeed, so what is your vote?

Taurus – Lady chiyo's magician act with a combination of comedy. 

Gemini – Naruto hyping the crowds with his dance moves, konohamaru and the gang tagging along. The only person who is booing him in the crowd is sasuke, so sasuke ends up having a dancing contest with naruto.

Cancer – kiba showing the crowd akamaru's amazing act (that makes simon cowell smile lol) 

Leo – sasori is a ventriloquist in this act. This act is filled with comedy, because he was arguing with his own puppet.

Virgo – kakashi and itachi, dueling in a singing act lol. (you asked for him to remove his mask, but kakashi didn't agree lmao)

Libra – hinata sings dandelions , so if you say 'no' , you're wrong--

Scorpio – The whole shinobi gang performing their choreography, ninja style. (did you watch that choreo dance on youtube? i just can't find the link )

Sagittarius – tenten, temari, hinata, sakura and ino performing as a girl group. and tsunade, neji, kankuro, gaara, naruto, and sai came to support them.

Capricorn – ino did the Aerial dance. (ngl, that would be amazing.)

Aquarius – Haku may look like a girl with a very feminine voice, but he shocks the crowd when he sang a song  (his voice sounds like a boy in this act, that explain why they're shock.) 

Pieces – Jiraiya telling jokes (slight mature jokes in his icha icha book), and orochimaru is holding the book with a deadpan look on his face.