Part 7

(Ok so before I start this. I just wanna say it's 7:33 and I have not been to sleep yet. So this chapter might be fucked but YOLO! Anywaysss..... I'm writing this while making pasta. Yes everyone is sleeping. Also I wanted to say that this story is going to be my own. There are probably going to be key moments from the show but this is pretty much about Y/n and Rafes story. And what happens throughout everything in Outerbanks. Anyways againnnn..... let's get to the story. Oh I almost forgot, I don't look over these before I post them I kind of just wing it and see what happens but yea to the story.)(One more time, I have a good story line but I need fillers... so if y'all could maybe comment ideas... or don't do what you want but I'd appreciate it.)

Y/n's POV

We had made it to my mothers house and were now inside. My aunt had apparently come to visit because when I got there she was in the kitchen.

"Omg Heyy TT!!" I yelled hugging her. Yes I still call her TT.

"Hey baby, i was just gonna come see you!" She replied hugging me back.

"I missed you, we have a lot to catch up on. Maybe we could talk sometime before you leave." I said.

"Yes of course, I have to spend time with you. Can I see my grand-niece?" She asked.

"Yea, I actually have to go talk to Adrian you think you could watch her for a minute?" I asked

"Yea that's fine, we will be in the living room. Rafe, don't think I didn't see you. Come talk to me." My aunt said.

Rafe looked at me cautiously and I nodded telling him it was ok.

As we went our separate ways, I could hear Saylah babbling while Rafe sat on my mother's old squeaky chair.

While I raced up the stairs to confront my brother about his stupidity. How fun.

*knock*knock*

"Come in!" I hear him yell.

I opened the door to find him at his desk playing his game. He had his headset on and was yelling obnoxiously at the other players.

"Turn the game off I need to talk to you." I said sitting on his bed side chair.

"I can't, I'm playing with other people." He said

"Did it sound like I was asking?" I said.

He sighed, yet continued to ignore me. So... I stood up and ripped and the cords out of the wall.

"OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?" He screamed.

"Sit the fuck down!" I yelled.

"What do you even want bro?" He rolled his eyes.

"Ima give you one chance to tell me who you were actually with the night you relapsed." I said standing in his face.

"What are you even talking about?" He wined.

"One. Fucking. Chance." I said

"Fine... I was with Chrissy." He said looking down.

I lunged at him before backing up and taking a deep breathe.

"Ohhhh I could fucking choke you right now. You fucking dick. Why the hell were you with Chrissy" I said mimicking her name.

"I-I got back together with her..." he said quietly.

I slapped him. With out hesitation.

"Ouch, what the FUCK!" He yelled standing up.

"Hit me I fucking dare you." I said causing him to back down.