chapter 35

Lauren's POV

Humming a song while I hold in my embrace the most important human being in my life. She's asleep.

I play with her silky hair and stroke her face analyzing every part of it like my life depended on it. My fingers stop at her plump lips, I brush my thumb in her lips gently and find myself amazed at how soft they are.

She groans when a loud sound effect from the movie that we are supposed to be watching startled her, but she refused to open her eyes. We are still here in my old house, laying in the sofa watching movies but she feel asleep.

She open her eyes slowly and met my green ones. A smile form to her lips and a slight blush is visible to her cheeks.

"Hi, baby." I greet her, my voice is raspier than it usually do.

"Hi Laur." She greet back. She rub her eyes and attempt to stand up but I quickly hold her back.

"Lay with me still." I whine cutely trying to convince her. She giggle making my heart melt by the sound of it.

"Alright." She said and lay back with me. I snuggle my face to her chest and inhale the refreshing scent that I love so much.

"What time is it?" She ask while playing with the hem of my shirt. I glance at the clock at the wall.

"It's 3 pm already, we've been laying here all day." I told her. I reach for the remote and turn off the tv. She hum and hug me by my neck.

"By the way Jezrel invited me to her girlfriend's birthday party later with the girls, is it okay if I go? The party will last until 3 am." She asks me. I retreat my face from her chest and look at her.

"Dinah will be there, do you think it's okay with you guys being in the same room? I mean you said she doesn't want to see you, you might make it worst by showing yourself to her." I try to make a reason for her to not go to the party because I want her all to myself this weekend.

She furrow her brows slightly thinking about it. Don't go, don't go.

"I can avoid her, I just want to have fun tonight and take Dinah off my mind for a while." She pry back. I roll my eyes mentally. Stubborn girl.

"I'm right here, you can have fun with me. Let's not make your situation go worst, we can go to the club and enjoy the night. I'll make sure no one will recognize us at the club we're going, there's nothing you'd be worried about, I got it." I suggest. I wanna be with her for the rest of the weekend without someone bothering us.

"Fine, I'll just let JJ know that I can't come tonight and greet Alyssa happy birthday." She said and sat up reaching her phone from the coffee table.

I smirk, I win, I got her all to myself all night. I wish we could live under the same roof without worrying about being caught.

Y/n's POV

To JJ:
I can't attend tonight, have something important to do. Tell the girls I can't come, sorry 😐

From JJ:
It's fine, I'll let the girl's know. What happened last night by the way? I fell asleep when u guy's atart arguing.

To JJ:
I don't want to talk about it JJ, hope u understand. Thank you btw, and have fun tho.

A frown crept to my mouth as I remember what happened last night. It's all my fault, if I kept my promise to her then this shouldn't have happened, but sometimes we need to break our promises for some quite reason.

To Alyssa:
Happy Birthday Aly, sorry I can't come tonight something came up. But hope u enjoy ur party, the girls will be there, MBDC, stay safe and healthy. xoxo