ʏ/ɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs

╭──────────╮
❝Why don't fear me, little mortal. It's not like I'm going to... kill you. Hehehe~❞
╰──────────╯

The three males stood a bit far as Y/N sat on the chair. They all were meeting in an apartment to take Yuji to the exchange event. Yuji pulled Gojo and asked Nanami to follow him, the salmon haired boy started to excitingly explain how cool Y/N was last night and how she fought Mahito effortlessly. Gojo crossed his arms and tilted his head while humming, trying to imagine how Y/N looks like in his head without her bangs covering her eyes like right now.

 Gojo crossed his arms and tilted his head while humming, trying to imagine how Y/N looks like in his head without her bangs covering her eyes like right now

"It's difficult to imagine thought. I mean I doubted she was a human, let alone a Death God." Gojo declared while putting a hand on his chin. Yuji clenched his fist in front of his chest, "You must believe me, sensei! She was so badass! Even Nanami san saw her!" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes. Nanami gave a nod, "She is not what she looks like, see that by yourself." He monotonously stated, fixing his glasses.

"Are you~ going to stay there for long?" Y/N called while waving her hand. They tensed up, but decided to go to her. Gojo stood in front of her and bent down, staring at her face which made her confused, "Why are you--" She couldn't finish her sentence because Gojo cut her off.

"I'm sorry for this!"

He suddenly grabbed the hair covering her eyes and lifted it up. He kept on staring at her green orbs, "She...She is BEAUTIFUL!" Gojo thought while blushing, letting go of her hair. Y/N laughed, "I see you have told him already." She said, looking at Yuji and Nanami who looked away with a smile.

" She said, looking at Yuji and Nanami who looked away with a smile

Y/N stood up and approached them, "No worries, I'm not mad at you. I'm not going to hide myself anymore. Well, not until I surprise the others~" She mocked, pushing some of the hair back. Her eyes then trailed to Yuji, "I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore Yu chan, I'm used to staying alone for centuries." Yuji shook his head and hugged Y/N, "No! You're my bestfriend forever and ever! I don't care what you're, you're still Y/N san!" He shouted while fake tears rolling down his cheeks. Y/N smiled and petted his head. Gojo then decided to ask, "How old are you exactly?" Y/N gave a small thought, thinking of how long was she alive.

"I don't know, but what I'm sure of is that I'm more then 5000 years old."

As she said that, both Gojo and Yuji looked at her with shock while Nanami kept his reaction to himself. If she was like that, this means she is way older then Sukuna. And what's more shocking is that she looks younger then her age. "Y/N san, you said that Shinigamies were humans who committed suicide, right?" Nanami asked, requesting for more explanation.

"Then let's sit down and talk." At her command, they all sat down, "You're right, Nanami san. Shinigamies or Death Gods or Grime Reapers were humans, but they committed a suicide. Their souls go the Shinigami community known as the Dispatch to work there until their sin is forgiven." She answered while leaning back in her seat. A question popped in Yuji's head, "How was your human life?" Y/N laughed, "I don't really remember how it used to be Yu chan, but I do remember that I committed a suicide as well for some depressing reason. And also I remember my family's last name which was Crevan. Y/N Crevan. But after I became a Shinigami, I was addressed by Undertaker." Yuji's mouth made the shape of 'o' as he tried to process the information.

"How do you do that job of yours?" It was now Gojo's turn. Welp, it turned to an ask and answer session.

"A Shinigamies is given four important stuff. First is the Death List which contains the information about the soul that should be reaped. Second, they are given the Death Scythe which allow them to reap the souls by watching the Cinematic Record of their memories. Third is the Death Bookmark and Pen which is forbidden to use unless it's emergency, it changes the events of death and such. Like how I did with Nanami san. Last, the glasses since the Shinigami's eyesight is weak, so they need glasses. Well, I left the Dispatch so I have all of this but the Death List."

"Do you have glasses, Y/N san?! Can you wear them?!" Yuji asked while bouncing slightly.

Y/N giggled and nodded, "Sure." She pulled out her glasses form her pocket and put them on while fixing them.

" She pulled out her glasses form her pocket and put them on while fixing them

The males looked at her with the glasses for a moment. Nanami cleared his throat, "What made you leave your work place?" His question made Y/N sigh, "To say the truth, I hated the rules of the Dispatch. Working all day and writing reports, so depressing. Throughout my years of living, I was thinking of a way to change all of this. What would happen if I broke the rules? And so I did it to save someone. I messed with lives and changed the events, for once I was satisfied. I left the Dispatch and blend with humans since we Shinigamies still have some necessities like sleep and eat and look like humans, so I have just to hide my eyes and Death Scythe." She briefly replied, not wanting to give a lot of details about her past.

They all went quiet for sometime before Y/N stood up, taking off her glasses and dropping her hair over her eyes, "It's enough questions for today, let's go or we will be late for the exchange event." At her statement, they all stood up and leave. As they walked, Y/N playfully pushed Gojo forward as if to make him go faster. The blindfolded man looked at her with pale face...

"D-Did you just touch me?"

"Yeah, I was joking."

"Yeah I know that, but I activated my Infinity when I saw you going to push. H-How did you do that? You went past my Infinity!"

Y/N looked at him for a while then laughed, "BAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR FACE!" The tears ran down her face as she couldn't stop laughing while the males looked at her.

"I'm scared of her." Gojo said with slight tremble in his voice.

_____________________

Author Notes:-
Hello everyone, thank you all for reading this book and making it reach over 5K! I'm happy and glad that you liked my book >♡<!
Also another thing, the Love Interest part is canceled. There won't be love in the story. Well maybe a bit Y/N x Sukuna since...

SPOILER ALERT!!

...She has some events in the past with him.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a good day/night.
RC~😋