#4

5 DAYS BEFORE TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY

"Tae!!!!!" Jimin called Taehyung from downstairs.

"What is it Jimina???" Taehyung yelled back from his room which was upstairs.

"Jungkook came to see you!!!!" Jimin yelled while smirking as he knows that Tae is blushing now.

"Jimina why did you said that to him?? Jungkook isn't here." Jin said as he was playfully glaring at Jimin.

"Because..." Jimin was saying but got interrupted when Taehyung literally runned downstairs.

"Because of this." Jimin said.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"Jin hyung asked me why did I say to you that Jungkook is here. Well, I did that because I knew that you will come downstairs faster." Jimin said with smirk.

"So Jungkook isn't here?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Jimin said.

"Meanie." Taehyung said and pouted.

"Awii does someone miss Jungkook?" Jimin teased on what Taehyung glared at him.

"You are not funny Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Ohh please don't be mad on me. I was just joking with you." Jimin said but Taehyung didn't listen to him and left out of the house.

Jimin runned after him immediately.

"Yahh Tae wait!!" Jimin yelled but Taehyung acted like he didn't heard him. Jimin started running faster and finally catched Taehyung for his hand.

"Yahh wait, I'm sorry. I will not do it again." Jimin said as he showed his puppy eyes.

"Fine, I forgive you." Taehyung said and smiled then they hugged each other.

"Jimina can we talk about something?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah sure, come here." Jimin said as he and Taehyung walked towards bench then sat down and Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Tell me what is wrong." Jimin said.

"Uff it's again about my mate." Taehyung said.

"Okey, what about it?" Jimin asked.

"Umm what if Jungkook isn't my mate?" Taehyung asked as he was looking down.

"Then it will be someone other." Jimin said.

"But what about me then?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean Tae?" Jimin asked, being totally confused.

"I fall in love with Jungkook. If he isn't my mate what will happen with my feelings?" Taehyung said making Jimin to smile widely.

"You love Jeon Jungkook??" Jimin squeeled.

"Yahhh Jimina be quiet." I said to him.

"Sorry. Tell me what happened between you two that you fall in love with him." Jimin said.

"You know that he is always somewhere near me." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"Well he always kiss me on my cheeks and my forehead, he is always cute towards me and I don't know, I just fall in love with him but now I'm scared." Taehyung said.

"Tae you don't need to be scared, okay. Everything will be okay." Jimin said.

"But still I'm scared." Taehyung said.

"Hey Tae baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehyung from the back and kissed his cheek.

"He is scared." Jimin said.

"What?? Why are you scared baby?" Jungkook asked softly and placed a kiss on Taehyung's head. Jimin looking at them with smile.

"He is scared that his mate will not love him." Jimin said making Jungkook shocked. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at the ground, his lips trembling.

"Why do you think that your mate will not love you?" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to Taehyung.

"Because I'm a male omega." Taehyung sniffed.

"That's not reason to not love you Tae baby." Jungkook said.

"But what if my mate don't thinks that." Taehyung said. Jungkook placed a finger under Taehyung's chin and made him to look up.

"He will love you." Jungkook said.

"How can you know that?? You don't know who is my mate." Taehyung said.

"Tae did you saw yourself?? You are the most beautiful omega in our pack, you have the prettiest heart. Everyone loves you." Jungkook said as he was caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"But.." Taehyung said but Jungkook cutted him off.

"Not but, your mate will love you no matter what. Just stupid will not love his own mate." Jungkook said.

"Fine." Taehyung said then smiled a little.

"Woah, you listen Jungkook but not me." Jimin said and giggled.

"Ohh I totally forgot. Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung searched for you." Jungkook said.

"Ohh okay, I'm going then. Bye." Jimin said then left from there, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

"So what do you wants to do today?" Jungkook asked on what Taehyung smiled widely.

"Catch me if you can Kookie!" Taehyung yelled while he was running away from Jungkook.

They was again in that garden, Jungkook's special place. Jungkook was running after Taehyung trying to catch him. Well he could catch Taehyung already but he let younger to have more fun.

"Hahhaha Kookie you are so slow." Taehyung giggled but then gulped as he found himself on the ground with Jungkook on top of himself.

"Who is slow now baby?" Jungkook asked and smirked when he saw Taehyung's blushed face. He smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Fine, you won this time." Taehyung said and pouted cutely.

"Don't pout otherwise..." Jungkook said.

"Otherwise what Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he pouted even more. Jungkook came closer to his face, their lips just few inches away from each other.

"Otherwise I will kiss you." Jungkook said making Taehyung to wide his eyes.

"Y-you wouldn't d-do that." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes, not being available to look at Jungkook's eyes.

"Why?? Why wouldn't I do that?" Jungkook asked, smile on his face while looking at Taehyung.

"We are not m-mates. You c-can't just k-kiss me out of n-nowhere." Taehyung said and Jungkook swear his heart ached a little.

"What if I am your mate?? Will you allow me to kiss you then?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung to open his eyes and look at Jungkook.

"T-then I w-will allow you." Taehyung said shyly then looked away.

"You're so cute, you know that." Jungkook said, kissed Taehyung's cheek then got up from him. He helped Taehyung to get up from the ground then they both smiled while looking at each other.

"Do you wanna go to run??" Jungkook asked. Taehyung's eyes immediatelly lighted up.

"Yes, yes please." Taehyung asked as he jumped around like a little child. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness, he just can't resist him. Taehyung looked at him and smiled widely before hugging him tightly.

"Come on, let's go then." Jungkook said.

"Wait, where will we go to run?" Taehyung asked.

"Wherever you want?" Jungkook said.

"Then let's go on one of my special places for which nobody don't know." Taehyung said on what Jungkook just nodded. They shiffted into wolves and runned from there.

****