for dates

HEESEUNG

It's been three days now. Three days he's gone home late! What could be so important that he had to return home so late? He just texted me he was out late and I was so frustrated with him that I just replied blandly. If my brother is getting into dangerous situations, he should know not to.

I asked for a month vacation from my boss just so I could spend family time with Sunghoon but no, he's off doing whatever he pleases. Okay, take deep breaths Heeseung, you don't want to get another heart attack now.

After calming myself down, I immediately felt boredom. I would play Fifa with dad but he's late just like his youngest son. Ugh, why do they not want to spend time with me when the one time I'm home? Maybe I'm being a little dramatic and it's not like I'm a child who needs attention 24/7.

Maybe I am.

A face popped up in my mind after awhile and i immediately called him.

"Hyung?", Jay's soft voice melted me before I cleared my throat.

"Let's go on a date.", I blurted out, shocked by my choice of words. A date? Date? With Jay?! Are you crazy Heeseung?!

"H-huh?! A Date?! B-But are you sure?", Even though I hated people stuttering, I oddly found it cute when Jay did it.

I smirked and my confidence flew through the roof.

"Yeah. How 'bout a movie? That should good?"

Jay gasped which made me raise an eyebrow.

"You don't like that idea? Hmm, we can-"

"No!", he screamed making me flinch, pulling the phone away from my ears.

"S-Sorry! Umm, a movie sounds great. Is it today?"

I smiled and stood up, rushing to my bedroom to search my closet for the perfect date outfit to impress Jay-Wait, impress? I don't need to impress him.

"Yeah. I'll come as soon as I can."

I could hear some commotion from the other side and chuckled. He was panicking.

"I-Uh, o-okay! Just give me t-time to dress up, okay?"

"Okay, princess.", I teased him which made him squeak like a mouse.

"O-Okay, see y-you!", he hanged up before I could say anything else.

I found myself unconsciously smiling at the way he was so nervous talking to me. I slapped my face, snapping me out of that weird thought bubble. Focus, Heeseung. It's just friends hanging out. Nothing more to it. Nothing more.

I sighed as I looked at my choice of clothes. I wore a white button up long sleeve dress shirt which I tucked into my pants and folded up the sleeves. The shirt clung to my body, showing just how much hours of workout I had put into. Needless to say, I was proud of what I achieved. I finished off the fit with a jacket as I smiled content with how I look.

"You got this, Lee Heeseung. It's just a dat-I mean just a friends hangout. That's all.", I gave myself a pep talk and patted myself on the shoulder.

I started up my car and drove off to Jay's address which I had typed into the GPS. I reached in a matter of minutes and hit the horn. Jay appeared out of the door, flustered and panicking. I looked on worried that he would trip. I hurried out and as I expected he tripped on a gap on the sidewalk but I rushed in, catching him, my hands wrapped around his biceps tightly. His arms were bigger than I imagined. Was it because he's a football player?

Our faces were so close. I could see every perfections and imperfections of his face. His lips were pink, plump and kissable. His skin is flawless. He must have a skincare routine because I don't see any makeup on him. He's gorgeous. No, he's perfection too.