13

"𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑺, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏…" -
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13: 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Sebastian is driving me back to house. I'm quite shocked about the kiss. I didn't know he liked me.

My inner demons are still fighting over and over that maybe I'm just being used.

Or not.

I was silent the whole ride and I knew Sebastian is keep stealing glances.

I don't know about my own feelings

Am I just attracted to him or I really like him?

I sighed audibly and he stopped the car.

"What is bothering you?" He said and turn to face me.

"It's nothing" I said not meeting his gaze.

"Really? You have been silent for whole ride and kept looking out of the window and fidgeting with your hands and then you sighed and it's nothing which is bothering you" He said raising an eyebrow.

"You were observing me" I said surprised.

"I observe everything that is even related to you" he mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I said what is your favorite ice cream flavour" he said.

"I don't usually eat ice cream its not my favorite but chocolate chip" I said and he nodded.

He got out of the car and I did the same.

"No sit inside" He said and I looked at him confused.

"Why should I do that?" I said.

"It's cold outside you will get sick" he said and I chuckled.

"Nothing will happen let's go" I said and I start to walk inside.

Soon I felt a jacket draped on my shoulders. I turned around and my face was inches apart from Sebastian's.

My breath hitched and he was staring at me with unknown emotions.

"As much I like to see you in dress but i don't think other men have permission to look at you" He said in my ear.

I shivered and look at him to see him smiling.

Fuck! My heart is beating so fast.

Calm down! Motherfucker.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the shop.

"What should I get for you Sir?" A boy around my age said and staring at me with a smile.

"3 scoops of Chocolate chip and 2 scoops of Vanilla" Sebastian said and the boy nodded.

"I bet that your work is more important than to stare at my wife" Sebastian said and I gasped.

"Um I'm sorry sir here is your ice cream" the boy said handing us our ice creams.

Sebastian payed and went out of shop.

"What? Wife?" I said and pinched his arm. He winced. I then slapped his arm.

"Why so violent woman!?" He said rubbing his arm.