Forgotten memories

Hi! before you all start reading this. In this book Las Navadas doesn't exists and Quackity is still with Sapnap and Karl. Also Karlnapity is the only relationship I will include in this book, because their engagement was/is canon.

But it's not an important part of the plot and it won't be so please don't be put off by the fact that I will include one relationship. The relationship is in the background and not important at all.

(Quackity and Sapnap also know Karl is a timetraveller)

Okay! eh enjoy?

Karl woke up.. once again in his library, he couldn't remember anything from the day prior.

Or the days before that one.

His whole mind was just blank... all he knew was that he had to write something.. anything in a book.

Once he actually had a book in his hand, his body started writing even if he couldn't remember anything he was writing, he still wrote.

He placed the book in a frame next to other books and placed a poster, that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, above the frame.

The next thing he did was walk to a chest and grab a diary; his diary he realised.

He read everything and somewhere in the back of his mind knew he had written everything in there.

He just didn't remember it.

He opened a blank page and tried to write in the same way the paged before did.

Diary entry: #??

I have once again woken up in this diary.

My memory has gotten even worse. The only thing I remember is my brain.

(Even though after reading this book small pieces came back)

I don't know what is happening or what I'm doing; I'm scared of losing my last bit of memory.

I'm scared of going outside this room, who knows what will happen?

I will have to leave eventually and it might as well be sooner rather than later.

Karl placed the book back in the chest and turned around, staring at the door.

Unconsciously he stepped further away from it, his back almost hitting the wall behind him.

What would happen if he really decided to go outside?

Where was he?

Who was he?

Karl, He reminded himself, now sitting on the floor against the wall, my name is Karl.

But what else do I know?

Nothing.

Karls' breath slowly started getting louder and heavier while he tried to remember things about himself and his past.

He didn't notice the door opening and closing and he also didn't notice a very concerned Sapnap sitting down in front of him.

"Hey, hey Karl?" Slowly reaching over to touch Karls' shoulder.

"Sh, It's okay." Sapnap said with his hand on Karls' shoulder.

Karls' thoughts stopped when he heard a voice and felt a hand.

It was awfully familiar but he didn't know from where.

He tried to look at the person in front of him, blinking away the tears that had come into his eyes somewhere in his-