21. A baby?

After multiply days and constant assistance and care from keigo, you finally recovered from your sickness

After multiply days and constant assistance and care from keigo, you finally recovered from your sickness. This meant that you could finally leave the house without risking getting anyone else sick.

You and keigo both had work this morning so you decided to have lunch together.

You both sat at a two seater table staring at your menu's.

"The steamed pork dumplings looks delicious"

"Yes totally. You want to share those?"

"Mhmm sounds good I-"
You looked over to behind keigo to see the same trio of bitchy girls from the diner a few months ago, heading your way.

"HAWKS!"
They screamed

You heard keigo sigh.
"Hey girls how's it going?"

"Oh my I can't believe we get to meet you again!"
One girl screamed.

"We're really lucky to be graced with your presence again"
You said sarcastically as you looked back at the menu.

"Hey! Your the girl from the magazine"
One pointed out

"Yes you were on the cover with him! You're so pretty"
They all said as they extended there hands to you.

Obviously they were too dense to remember your face.

"Actually we have met before. At the restaurant last time, that was me"

"Oh my god"
They looked shocked.

"If I remember correctly I wasn't pretty enough and I was his cleaner"

"We are very sorry. We obviously didn't realise you guys were friends."
They said awkwardly.

"Yea well, I'm happy to be promoted from friend to girlfriend now so I don't mind"

Now the girls where stunned. They were extremely disappointed to find that there celebrity crush was dating someone. Especially someone they deemed unfit to date him.

"Uh were going to get going now. Nice to see you again"
They said as they waved and walked away.

"I'm sorry for interrupting lunch. So dumplings"
You said as you looked up to keigo who had a wide smile on his face.

"What?"
You asked.

"You handled them so well angel"

"I was kinda mean"

"You were standing up for yourself love, I don't think you were mean at all"
He said as he placed his hand on top of yours.

The waiter came over and took your orders while you continued talking.

After a while of uninterrupted chatter, your food came. The dumplings were delicious and you and keigo couldn't stop talking about how good they were all the way back home.