Part 4.

Gulf's very excited to go shopping with Mew. And the older man promised him to buy him a cat which Gulf wants very much. So Mew will have two cats by then, the one that purrs and the one that moans.

(Sorry, I just have to add this part 😂 OMG. I'm laughing already)

Gulf hops in tiny. He is very excited, he is already well dressed and is just waiting for Mew. The maids cheered for him and told him to purchase everything he wants and anything he likes, it is not like Mew will go bankrupt in an instant. But Gulf is not like that, he knows how to value money and how to spend it wisely. For someone who spent his days on the street without proper food and shelter, he surely values money more than anyone does.

"Gulf you ready?" Mew appeared from Gulf's back and Mew's appearance captivated Gulf. He got his mouth slightly open, his daddy is really a daddy figure in terms of everything. A hot, caring and wealthy man like Mew Suppasit who will never gonna be yours is bad for the heart.

Mew's wearing a plain black shirt and a some pants and Whatever he wears suits him very well. A living doll and perfect man.

Gulf on the other hand wears simple clothes too

Gulf on the other hand wears simple clothes too. And he looked too cute in his outfit, he wants to look extra but he wants comfy clothes so he just settle wearing a sweater.

 And he looked too cute in his outfit, he wants to look extra but he wants comfy clothes so he just settle wearing a sweater

The baby looks like a baby that he is.

"Gulf?" Mew calls him again since the younger guy seems to be in dazed with his mouth open and just looking at Mew.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm okay, yeah let's go?" Gulf said, He bend his body sideways to wipe his mouth to make sure he didn't droll. "Gulf, you're one fine simp man"

Mew extends his hand for Gulf to hold, the latter hesitated a bit but won't let go of that rare opportunity to hold Mew's hand. Gulf took Mew's hand while Mew tightened his hold as soon as he feel Gulf's hand on his and he starts walking to the main door where the car is waiting for them. This will be the first time that Gulf came out of Mew's house after he agreed to stay with him.

When they're in the car, Mew pointed out the big tree near the gate. "That's where I found you" He said. Gulf just nodded, he remembers that place. That rainy night that was colder that most of the nights he spent outside. Gulf felt that Mew intertwined their fingers. They're both at the back seat since they got a driver to drive for them. They're also being followed by Mew's bodyguards.

One of Gulf's wonder is that he isn't treated as a maid in Mew's house but instead he is being treated as one of their masters. Even though Gulf doesn't like it, since there's no free thing in the world nowadays but he won't mind if Mew wants his body in return.

"That's my friends" Gulf pointed out the three young men in the streets too. "They helped me when I needed the most, I mean, we all needed basic necessities but they share what's theirs to me" Gulf smiled, he wants to stop the car, share to them his blessings but he can't inconvenience Mew that much.

"I didn't see their faces properly, the car is running a bit faster" Mew said and Gulf just nod.

"It's okay, I just wanna tell you about them." Gulf tried to move to look back to them and wave even though he knows that they can't see him since the car is tinted.

"Do you want them to work at our home?" Mew asked and it confused Gulf. "Our home?" Gulf repeated inside his head and that two words really made him happy. "Hmm?" Mew raised his brow at Gulf.

"Yes, I mean, if it's possible. Yes." Gulf cheered and smiles ear to ear.

"Okay, but they will stay in the servants room. They have to work too" Mew said and Gulf nodded. He knew that they will surely agree, he wants to be with them too. "What's their name?" Mew asked.

"Fluke, Prem and Earth" Gulf said, he is just happy and Mew just nods. The rest of the ride to the mall is quiet but not awkward. They're like just enjoying each other's company.

The driver dropped them off at the mall entrance and the two walked inside without even realizing that their hands still latched, or maybe they did and just chose to ignore it.

"We can get anything you like but first let's get you clothes" Mew said dragging Gulf to the department store where they can easily find branded clothes without getting in and out store by store.

Gulf tried all kinds of clothes, from shirts to sweaters and formal suits. Different kind of pants too and shoes. Everything that Gulf may need and everything that Mew thinks is suitable for Gulf he is taking them.

"Daddy? You sure I need those expensive clothes and formal attires?" Gulf said while Mew's trying to pick things for Gulf, just adding to the pile of things he want to purchase.

"You do." Mew said, he picks up a pink suite and looked at Gulf. It will suit him best, Mew thinks before taking it. He almost buy everything he sets his eyes on but thanks to Gulf stopping him, they end up seeing no less than 10 bags of clothes, not including the suits and shoes which were packed separately. They just requested them to be delivered.

The store staff were stealing glances at Mew and Gulf isn't liking it one bit and some openly stares at Mew and got shocked when Mew handed a rare blank black card. No limit card and only the ones who is the wealthiest of all the wealthy people have it and Mew is one of them.

"You should have a card too. I'll give you one later" Mew turned to Gulf and Gulf can't believe himself, to have a card? What for? But Mew just drags him out after paying the clothes. Their bodyguards was there to take care of other things needed for delivery.

"Let's fill that tummy" Mew said half laughing when he hears Gulf's stomach complains. And Gulf just turned red. He is so shy but can't help it, he is really hungry.

They entered a restaurant and Mew ordered all kinds of foods for them.

"Daddy? Isn't the food too much for us?" Gulf asked while eyeing all the food on their table.

"There isn't too much when it comes to you. Go eat your fill" Gulf secretly smiled at what Mew just said. It is as if he is Mew's lover but of course the rational side of his mind tells him that maybe this is Mew's way of apologizing what happened to them earlier.

Gulf suddenly feel depressed at his own thoughts so he just keeps on eating. Mew suddenly wiped the corner of Gulf's lips using his own thumb.

"You're a clumsy eater" Mew said before he licked his thumb and it made Gulf blushed so hard so he just keep his head down. Mew is so sexy licking that thumb of his that he used to wipe the corner of Gulf's mouth and Gulf can't help but to imagine a lot of things. Mew himself can't believe of what he just did, him the overly sensitive person and hygiene comes first, wiped someone's mouth using his thumb and licked it. Mew mentally slapped himself too to reflect on his actions.

They continued to eat and proceed to their next destination and that is to get a stuff toy. Gulf's been eyeing one and it didn't slipped Mew's eyes. He got Gulf one bear of his own choice and some stuff to decorate his bed and his room. Gulf's eyes widened at the gifts he got and keeps thanking Mew.

"Daddy... this is too much! Thank you" Gulf expressed and out of reflex, he hugged Mew which the latter returned.

"Your son, sir?" The lady staff asked and Mew hesitated for a bit before he nods. And Gulf surely didn't liked it, he doesn't want to be Mew's son but he thinks that maybe that's all Mew can offer him.

Mew noticed the change in Gulf's expression so he placed his arm on Gulf's shoulder, "Baby? Let's go" He said before leaving the store, leaving everything to their bodyguards again who are still following them.

Gulf wants to scream that he is on a date with Mew but they aren't. It's just pure shopping, nothing more and maybe a bit less.

Gulf distanced himself a bit from Mew but the latter don't want that so he instead pull Gulf much closer to him. His perfume enters Gulf's nostrils and it made Gulf calm, Mew smells like a sandalwood and a bit of lavender and Gulf personally likes that kind of smell on men.

"The pet shop" Mew points and Gulf suddenly perked up and smiles brightly again.

"Let's goooo.." Gulf said pulling Mew to enter the store. Gulf's so just by happy looking around like a kid who can buy anything he wants in the toy store.

"Pick one carefully, you will be with the cat for as long as it lives" Mew said and Gulf just nodded so he keeps looking around and what really caught his attention is one cat that's really cute. A Scottish fold white cat.

"Daddy, I want that one" Gulf pointed out at the cat while looking at Mew with glittery eyes.

"You sure?" Mew asked and Gulf just nodded vigorously, turning his head and reach for the cat.

"Meow meow.. come to papa" Gulf said and Mew calls the store helper to get the cat and things needed for it. It is a male cat. The store helper hands the cat to Gulf and the latter happily carries him. "I'll call you hazard" Gulf said, kissing hazard's head before turning to Mew. "Hazard, say hi to daddy" Gulf said and Mew just wants to slap himself because as soon as Gulf said the word 'daddy', Gulf's aroused and moaning face flashes before him. He just wanna gobble him up right there and then but of course he can't.

They left the pet shop while Gulf still carries the cat, they're done for the day. Gulf happily carries his cat while his owner is walking behind him looking at Gulf's interaction with the cat. The cat holding a cat, what a sight.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Hello! I might be rushing this story or we will have very slow updates even though I think I can still manage my time when I'm working, since I can write at the same time. However, just incase I start working on my thesis, I might go MIA 😂

Let me just warn you in advance, It's not too late to back out now 😂

How's the update? Kinda boring? 😂

Lovelots❤️💙