50

Lea's
_____

It's now exactly 1:30 pm.

I and Jihoon just finished eating lunch thirty minutes ago and we're now heading to the hospital.

I'm excited to see Ni-ki.. since there are some days that I can't visit him since I also need to do something beside visiting him.

"What if Ni-ki will wake up from his coma on your birth day?" Jihoon said as I chuckled..

"The doctor clearly said that he will wake up in less than three months.. that won't happen"

"I said, what if" He said and showed me a teasing smile..

"Of course, I will be happy" I said honestly as I imagined Ni-ki waking up on my birthday.

"Yeah, that proves that you really love him" He said..

You're sometimes making me confused about my feelings,

but there's one thing that I'm sure..

That Ni-ki is the person who I love the most.

(Ni-ki and Jihoon talaga endgame 👍)

In just a short period of time, we arrived at the hospital. It wasn't that crowded today.. but there are some times that it's crowded.. especially when it's weekends.

Plus I already thought about entering college. I decided to attend college.. the course that I'm going to take is engineering.

"So, aren't you coming with me?" I asked Jihoon before going out of the car.

"No, it's okay.. I'll just wait for you here" He said and smiles..

"If you say so" I said and smiled back.

I went out of the car and did what I need to do before visiting Ni-ki.. Konon said that she's not able to visit her sister so I'm alone again.

-
-

"Ni-ki" I said the moment I saw him as I smiled

His wounds are getting better and better. His wounds are deep, that's why it took weeks to be healed

I went near him and stroked his hair using my fingers..

"So when are you going to wake up?" I said, sitting on the chair next to his bed.

"Aren't you going to sing me a birthday song on my birthday?" I asked and pouted.

"Hmm.. I guess you can hear me right now" I said as I smiled..

"You can hear me but I'm not sure if you'll remember me saying this,"

"I love you" I whispered to him.

Yeah.. I can say it to you anytime you want.

I kissed his forehead as I turned my back to him and faced my diary like what I used to do.

I opened the diary..

___________________

May 3, 2023.

Dear Ni-ki,