Chapter 9: Entering the Tournament

Y/n's POV:

After a brilliant sleep in Fred Weasleys bed I woke up, refusing to open my eyes and just lay there and reflect on last night. He kissed me. It was only the cheek but it was still a kiss. That's when I heard some familiar voices whispering to each other

"Why is she here" asked Lee politely.

"I let her stay here last night" Fred replied "it was midnight when she finished the potion, so I said she could sleep here" I smiled a little. But I could feel three pairs of eyes watching me.

"I'm gonna wake her" said George excitedly

"George no. She looks cute whilst sleeping"  I heard Fred whisper. My face grew pink so I pulled the covers over my head

"Oh has Freddie got a crush" whispered George.

Fred said something so quiet that I couldn't hear.

"I'm still gonna wake her" said George back at the usual tone

"George, NO!"

At that moment I felt a 6'3 grown man leaped on top of me directly onto my left arm. A shot of pain went through my arm. All the air left my lungs and I stated gasping for air. I muttered a little "ouch" before trying to shove George off my chest.

George then started tickling me, any remaining air left my body. Fred and Lee noticed I was trying to get George off me but was struggling. Fred and Lee then pried George off me and I laid there gasping for air and getting through the pain in my arm

"Good morning" I said sarcastically whilst sitting up after catching my breath.

"Good morning y/n/n" smiled George happily not realising he had hurt me

I started rubbing my arm where George landed on me. All his weight was right on my left arm. It was very sore and a massive and painful bruise on it.

"Y/n are you hurt" said Fred worryingly whilst sitting on his bed facing me with sad looking eyes. I shyly nodded my head as a response.

I felt Fred's gaze move from me to George whilst I was still looking at my bruised arm. Fred then left the dorm room very quickly with Harry's cloak.

"Y/n I'm sorry" Said George sadly "I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't, really"

I nodded my my head. I then felt George kneeling next to me to have a look at the bruise that covered most of my arm. He gave a small gasp and called Lee over to look

Fred came running back in to the dorm with my school uniform, my books, ice and a massive bandage. He placed it all down on the end of his bed

"Here you go lovey" Fred said reassuringly "please take this ice and hold it where it hurts most. I'll be right back"

I placed the ice on my arm, smiled at Fred and felt my stomach tie into a knot. I don't know if it was from the pain in my arm making me feel sick or if it was from Fred staring at me with his handsome face.

Fred stood up and walked into the bathroom. I moved my eyes to the clock and see it's 5:45 am. The twins are never up this early so I was surprised at how early it is. The ice soothed my arm and made it feel better but still throbbing.

I heard the shower start and Fred ran out for a second to grab a spare towel. I looked over and saw George and Lee staring at me. George looked at me guiltily and Lee looked at me reassuringly but in shock.

Fred then comes back out and comes back over to me.

"Lovey, I started the shower. Go take a nice shower and tell me when your done okay" He said.