09

Catalina

"Do we really have to walk?" I whine as I drag my feet down the road. The boys didn't want to take the car because the club is only 10 minutes away from here. They'll find it easy while we walk here in heels.

My feet already hurt and we're not even in the club yet

"Don't be lazy Cat" Victor winks at me,

I stop walking and lift an eyebrow at him, God i want to take off my heel and throw it in his fucking face, and i hope it will reach his eye and that he will turn blind or something.

He scrunched his nose "You're scary"

Yeah i bet i am.

I bet they're all scared of me, as they should.

"Wanna jump on my back?" Ricardo offers,

"It sounds very tempting since my feet are dying, but I have to decline your offer." I point to the length of my dress.

He nods in understanding.

Believe me, I would do anything not to have to walk in heels, but if I go on someone's back, my dress will creep up and I don't want anyone to see my ass.

I wouldn't want others to get jealous.

A small smile appears on my face through my thoughts.

"Hey Dario" I call back, and I turn around.

"Eres guapo" I stick my tongue out, Even though I'm not right because he looks super good, as always.

"Um Thank you?" He said with confusion clearly recognizable in his face.

Why does he say thank you? Is he stupid?

Ricardo taught me some words last night and I didn't remember any of them, Until I asked what You're ugly is in Spanish,

"What does that mean?"

I bet 10 Dollars that Ricardo lied to me and that Eres guapo means something completely different.

"You're handsome" He frowns,

I look at Ricardo who has his hands out in front of him, "If I didn't have heels on right now I would have taken your eyes out but as you can see I do have heels on" I paused and looked at my heels "So that continues at another time"

Loser,

I point to the glittering sign across the street, There's a lot of noise coming from the building and there are bodyguards at the entrance, "Please tell me it's there"

The boys nod their heads and I throw my head back,

Finally.

I could use a drink.

Now we just have to get across the street alive, It's very busy on the lanes of Ibiza. Even though I have a death wish, I don't want to miss this evening for one meter.

I put my arm in Ricardo's and Lana does the same to Victor, Dario is on the phone and said he would come in later. And last but not least, Belle walks beside me.

Good news,

We made it to the other side of the street alive.

Ricardo kisses the back of my head "You're wearing a nice scent" I look up, I'm wearing heels and I still have to look up, These guys are 6f.

Losers,

"Thank you" I give him a smile,

My eyes kept looking at his, His brown eyes remind me of chocolate, and I like chocolate. So that's why I like his brown eyes too.