Chapter-14

ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ
...

I walked out of my room after getting dressed at the same time Luke came out of his room. He was going out with Malea again tonight. I didn't like her that much but if she's making him happy then who am I to say anything? If she hurts him, then that's going to be another story.

After coming home, which was earlier than my usual time, I took a good long nap and took a shower afterward. I'm feeling fresh as a daisy. I changed into my black corset dress I've been dying to wear since I bought it a couple of months ago, I paired the dress with my 3-inch black lace-up heels, making me even taller.

I look at Luke, he's wearing a white button-down with dark-washed jeans. "Lookin' good." I tell him.

"Lookin' tall." He replies before coming close for measuring our heights, he's still taller than me by an inch or half. I scrunch up my nose. "Ew. Why would you put so much cologne?" I ask him, still scrunching my nose.

"Really? Is it too much? Do I need to change?" He asks worriedly. Looks like he seriously like the girl.

"No no, I'm kidding. You're fine. Don't worry." I assure him.

The worried expression is still there. "You sure?" He asks.

"Yep. Now c'mon you have to drop me too." I tell him before turning the lights off.

Luke dropped me at the club before heading off to Malea's. I took my phone out to see if my idiot friends are there or not. We texted before I fell asleep deciding the place and time. I open the text messages only to find out that they're not coming. What the fuck? Those text messages were sent to me two hours ago, ofcourse my lazy ass didn't check my phone earlier. Of-fucking-course.

Apparently, Linda, their manager held them back at work. Making them work overtime. Fucking old hag.

I stomp inside the bar. All this getting ready has gone to waste. I planned so much, I was going to get drunk and dance my ass off, but now all that is out of the list. 

On a second thought, I can still get drunk. So I do exactly that. By the time I was throwing down my 8th shot, I felt a presence beside me. He will be the third person tonight asking if I wanted some 'good' time. I turn to decline his offer before he even asks, but stop as I notice the person. Even though he's wearing a cap that is covering half of his face, I recognise him.

Caden Black, Chase's little brother. Considering the fact that I remembered him in my drunk state is making me feel good, no reason.

Even though they look nothing alike, but I'd say the Black brothers are attractive as fuck. Caden has black hair with the lightest of blue eyes. In short, he looks like a god, no exaggeration. He's a model.

"Is my brother giving you a hard time Cel?" He asks mischievously. He's the best Black I've met, he's so down to earth and doesn't have a stick up his ass. Chase adores him.

"Nope, I'm happy." I say, I'm pretty sure I'm slurring but who cares, I'm fucking happy. "I don't have to pay loans anymore and life couldn't be better anymore, well if you ignore your brother that is." I think I'm yelling.

He smiles. "That's good."

"How er you?" I ask.

"You're drunk." He states, ignoring my question.

"No shit Sherlock."

"You need to stop drinking, where are your friends?" He asks. I suddenly feel sad because they ditched me but then I feel sadder for them because they have to work overtime.

He probably noticed my sad expression. "Are you okay?" He asks. I shook my head and proceeded to tell him the events that happened this evening to him as best as I can.

"C'mon, I'll drop you home." He tells me, I think he wants me to stand up.

I look at his cap. "Why are you wearing a cap?"

"Can't have people recognising me now, can we?" He says, grinning again. He's so handsome. Chase is more handsome but we don't talk about that.

"I want some rum & coke." I tell him, then I tell the same to the bartender, he's a nice guy. He talked to me when he was not serving others. His name is..nevermind. He serves me my drink while Caden just takes water. "I'm closing your tab now." The nice bartender tells me. Before I can argue, Caden is handing his card to him and pulling me up as I finish my drink.

"You're so bad, like your brother."

"Okay." He says. I don't know why he's smiling. He quickly pulls me through the crowd into the parking. He navigates me to his car, buckling me in the passenger seat.

"Can you tell me your address?" He asks after sitting inside.

"Yeah." I try to remember where I live. "It's a big building. I live in the air." I tell him.

"Okay, what's the name of the big building?" He asks softly. He's so nice, I wish Chase was nice. I sigh.

"I don't know." I mutter.

"Try to remember." He says.

"It's on road." I tell him the things I can remember. He chuckles before shaking his head and starts driving. "You know my address?" I ask him excitedly.

"Nope but I'm dropping you somewhere nice." He tells me, grinning to himself. I think he's thinking about burgers, that's why he's so happy.

20 years later he stops at a very nice building. I'm surprised I didn't sleep. He played the music and I can't really sleep when Nicki Minaj is rapping, now can I? We don't disrespect the queen.

"C'mon. We're here." I hear him say.

"Where are we Chris?" I ask him.

"Damn, those drinks are getting to you. It's Caden babe." He says before laughing to himself. Huh.

We travel up in the air. I think I'm going to sleep. Just as I close my eyes the doors to the airplane open. Whew, there's floor in the air. I step forward and I don't fall.

"I can walk in the air!" I exclaim excitedly. Chris- Caden laughs before holding my waist again to help me stand straight then punches in a code or something and the door opens magically. Wow.

There's a very very attractive man standing in the middle of the room. It looks like he was going somewhere, but who goes somewhere without a shirt? Oh beach! I think the attractive man is going to the beach.

"What the fuck?" The attractive man with an attractive voice says. He walks towards us.

"She's drunk and she doesn't remember her address. Take care of her." Caden says before shoving me towards the fine specimen and running away before I can say something.

"I think I know you." I say to the man. I stand straight by holding onto his shoulders, I don't know why he's so stiff. He's still taller than me. How is he so fucking tall?

"Do you want to be a vampire? I'm a vampire." I tell him before biting onto his neck. "Goddamn it Celeste." The man says before pulling back.

"Who's Celeste? I'm vampire." I tell him, frowning in confusion. He says something in other language I don't understand.

"I'll drop you.." He's saying something but I don't understand as darkness consumes me.

........