───── 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

HE tugged on your arm, his eyes getting heavier. "stay in my room for this night, Y/N.."

your eyes brows raised, looking at his sleepy figure.

you were hesitant at first, you hated his existence and the reaction of the Sano family about you exiting Mikey's room the next morning.

you're afraid they're gonna hate and send threats to you. they might even kill your own brother!.

"don't worry, they are okay with it, i can say they already trust you enough." he said, laying at the bed.

"ain't no way I'll be sleeping with you just because you're sick. im gonna sleep at the cushions." you replied, laying down in the bed.

he turns and looked at you, a scowl on his face. "whatever."

a cold breeze danced along the awkward silence passed by. Nobody dared to speak to one another, scared it will just end up into a fight.

but the blond didn't care, neither you. he started a conversation. "thanks for today idiot." a low hum replied back.

its been hours since you guys are in the same room. Mikey can't close nor feel himself sleep. Even though he's tired, he couldn't sleep.

"y/n..." he called out but received no reply.

getting your name called out a hundred times already, he could tell you're in a deep slumber. He grab the chance to wake you up by throwing a pillow straight to your face.

and finally, you're awake. "what the fuck mikey! I'm trying to sleep! go to hell" you said, groaning in frustration and hovering a pillow at your ears.

"sleep beside me! i cant sleep!" this sentence of his made your eyes widened, causing a blush form your cheeks.

"why the hell i would sleep in the same bed with you! i would rather die!"

"every time I'm sick, i need someone to comfort me, so please? its a request." he said, continuing to throw pillows at you.

"how the hell that's my problem?! go to sleep asshole!"

the other teen pouted, turning away and invisible smokes puffing out his head.

later on, he was woken up by the feeling of someone laying beside him.

looking to the side, he was welcomed by your frowning face. sleeping.

he froze, not wanting to move nor wanting to speak to move you over. Not until you spoke.

you're speaking in your sleep. he can't understand whatever you're saying. Its gibberish and hard to tell. At this point, he's holding back his laughter.