06 | Hurt but not by you

"So Saturday

"So Saturday.Do you have any plans?" Scarlett asks.I shrugged."Are we even allowed to leave campus?" I say.

"Bitch yes! So can we all go to the movie theater,we haven't hung out in ages?"

"Hell no.We are going clubbing and then we can spent the night at my house." Cora protest.

"Clubbing are you insane?" Asher says.

"Yes I am now see you guys tomorrow. You too better dress hot,we will try to get laid." Cora winked and walked away.

"You mean you will try because I am not." I laughed it off. "What am I even going to wear?" I say.

"Don't worry.I might have something that will look good on you." Scarlett asks.I nod."I should go to class."

I walked over to my next class and I bumped into someone."Oh sorry!"

"Oh hey! You are Hayden's whore, right?" She says that and left me speechless."I am what?"

"His whore.Everyone knows about it. You don't need to pretend you don't know." The girl laughs and leaves.

What did I just hear?

What did Hayden say about me?

I continue to walk.The words never leaving my head.It bothers me.

"I request Aila Johnson's presence at the chancellor's office." The voice over the microphone says.Great now I will have to deal with this guy.

I knocked and I opened the door.Only to see the chancellor sitting on his chair.No surprise! I sat on a chair across from him,ready for any word to hit me across the face.

"Ms.Johnson I would like to talk about the articles that have been going around."

"What articles?"

"Mr.Smith was spotted with you walking around the city the other day."
I know that but what I don't know is where this is going. "They are talking about you two,and people are calling you names."

"W-What names?" I say.

"I wouldn't want to mention but you can read it yourself." He handed me an iPad and it was an article on it.They were talking about how I was Hayden's new fuck.People were body shaming me on the comments.

Why would people think that?

This is crazy.

My eyes started to tear up from what I just read.I excuse myself from the office and made my way to my dorm.Always keeping my head down so I don't get noticed.

"Aila wait!" Someone yelled from behind.A very familiar voice but I didn't want to respond.I started running to my dorm.I closed the door right in his face.

"Please Aila open the door so we could figure this out." I dropped everything I had in hand to the floor.I jumped in my bed crying my heart out.

Why are people so mean?