- Hiro -

"Pick that up." Tohru was heading to her work early today, and you offered to walk her, only to see something you liked in a store, you told her to go ahead, and that you'd catch up. Meanwhile Tohru ran into a cute little boy, who had coffee brown hair with pretty brown eyes. He was dressed in olive green. His shoe fell to the ground. A smirk on his face.

"Come on, pick it up." The young boy's smirk only grew, as he stared at the brunette infront of him.

"O-oh! Okay!" Tohru being the carefree kind-hearted person she was picked it up with no complaint, a warm smile on her face.

"Moron! I can't believe you'd actually pick it up. Give it to me. Or do you plan to steal it?" The young boy leaned in, snatching the shoe from her, before getting of to put it on.

"Hiro! Stop being so rude!" You had finally bought whatever you needed, and hurried up to catch up to Tohru, only to find Hiro with her.

"Oh! (Name)-chan! You're back!" She offered you a bright smile, as she made her way towarde you.

"Tohru! Hey! I see you've already met Hiro! Hiro Sohma, a zodiac member!" You explained to her, as she nodded her head, soaking up all the new information.

Hiro was the second closest Sohma to you, second after Kyo. The reason being Hiro's mom, Satsuki Sohma had offered to take you in, 6 years ago, after your parents were kicked out. She took care of you, like her own daughter. She also had her own young baby, Baby Hiro. He was practically your brother, and you were practically his sister. Besides Kisa, you were the only Sohma he was nice too.

"(Name)-nee-chan! You idiot! Why did you run away? Do you know how worried mom and I! You didn't even call mom!" Hiro forget all about Tohru, as he zoomed past her heading towards you.

"Well hello to you too, Hiro! I'm sorry for running away, and worrying you all! Have you been well? How's Satsuki-chan doing?" You rested your head on the young boy's head.

"I'm fine, Mom's fine too. The house became lonely without you." Hiro mumbled under his breath, turning his face away from you.

"Is that your way of saying you miss me?" You teased him, taking your hand off his head. He ignored you, finally paying attention to Tohru.

"Tohru, as I've said this is Hiro! He's a bit rude, but he mostly means well. Ah that reminds me, sorry for his rude behavior. His mom took me in when my parents were banished from the estate. I was living with them for six years!" You told her, a bright grin on your face.

"Wah! It's nice to meet you, Hiro-kun! I'm Honda Tohru! Thank you for taking care of (Name)-chan!" She introduced herself and even brighter smile on her face.

"..she isn't all that great. Kisa and the other's acted like she was some god. She's just some ditzy moron." Hiro mumbled not liking Tohru at all.

"Hiro! Stop being so rude! Ahh, I'm so sorry Tohru!" You apologized in his stead, knowing Hiro wouldn't apologize. And you were right, he crossed his arms over his chest, and looked away.

"I'm going now, the only thing I got out of this stupid meeting was seeing nee-chan." Hiro walked away, a green book in his hand.

"W-wait! Hiro-kun! I need my pocket book! My mother is in it!" Tohru yelled after him, as she began walking after him.

"What? He took something from you? That brat!"