the youngest pugh ¹

WARNING: I REREAD THIS AND IT'S NOT GOOD SOOOO YEAH 

thank you @MatildeSantos66 for the suggestion of flo having a little sister! i made this storyline a couple weeks ago, and have been thinking about posting it, but i wasn't quite sure. florence pugh's sister name is going to be evelina, not y/n. this is going to be like a series, i guess. there will be more than one part, that i know of now. hope y'all like it. also yes the title sounds really dumb, sorry, i couldn't think of anything else. lmk if you guys have ideas. also for flo's perspective, i know she's british but i uh don't know how most things are pronounced, so apologies. 

this is made up by myself, i understand that florence pugh has siblings, but here she has one little sis. <3

I was cooking some dinner for myself when my phone began to ring. It was my mom. 

(italics is her mom)

"Hello?" 

"Hi florence, your dad and I are going to go on a trip...uh can you keep Evelina for the summer...?"

"The whole summer? Mum, that's like 4 months..." 

"Yes, yes, I know, but we just...want some time just the two of us..."

"Okay, alright, she can stay here," I replied, 'But you need to get off your ass and become a mom,' I thought. 

"Okay, i'm dropping her off tomorrow morning." 

I hung up the phone and sighed, honestly my mum was good with me, but when she had Evelina she drastically changed. Eve was completely unexpected, but I partially convinced her to keep the baby. Now 6 years later, poor bub has shit parents. I love Eve with all my heart, and a great portion of her life, I raised her. I set up my guest room, getting ready for her arrival tomorrow. After I set that up, I watched some tv and headed to bed. 

This was going to be an interesting summer.

I woke up at 7:40 in the morning, getting dressed and putting on some makeup for the day. I made some breakfast quickly and washed the dishes, sitting on the couch. The doorbell rang around 20 minutes later. I opened the door to see my little sister smiling up at me.

"FLO!" she jumped into my arms. 

"Hi Eve!" I smiled back, "Where's mum?"

"Oh, she's coming," Eve replied.

"Hey mum," I said, as she walked to my front yard.

"Thank you so much, Florence, I mean it."

"Evie, go inside and put your stuff down," I told her.

"So when will you be back?" I asked.

"Oh...well, your father and I wanted a trip to Europe, and we want to travel the world..." she replied.

"Okay, I get that, when will you be back?"

"I mean...the trip is pretty unpredictable, and we are going to go to-" 

"Okay, just go on your trip now, call me when you're back..." I cut her off.

I walked back inside and closed the door. This was going to be longer than I thought it would, but that's okay. 

Because I have Evelina, and she has me. 

Someone to care for her, and love her more than anything. 

HEY YOU GUYS! that was part 1 of it. i hope you liked it. 

sorry that it's  k i n d a  b a d  but i forgot to post it. i'm going to make more parts, but let me know any other suggestions you have for MORE one-shots (don't worry this book isn't going to be only this). and any suggestions you have for this sequel. feel free to comment/inbox me!

quick poll: where should flo take evie on their first day? (for fun)

- the fair/amusement park

- the park

- aquarium

- (any other choices you guys have)

love you, bye! <3

*edited*

[Aug 25, 2021]