1.6

sillie stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, picking up her phone

sillie stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, picking up her phone. "what?"

"hey, i have an update," derek told her. "it-it's important."

"derek?" she croaked. "what? it's..." she squinted at the clock. "midnight. what do you want?"

"scott talked to the alpha," he informed. "kind of. he said he was angry, not at him, and he drew a spiral on his window."

sillie gaped. "a what?"

he nodded, not that she could see. "a spiral. the alpha wants revenge. i just don't know what."

"jesus christ," she mumbled. "can-can we talk in the morning? i'm so tired."

"yeah, sorry. i... i just had to tell you now."

"goodnight, derek, we'll talk about it in the morning." sillie hung up and fell back asleep when her head touched the pillow.

≡≡≡

little man
am i a better yoda than derek

me
of course
why
what are you doing
don't kill anyone

little man
i'm teaching scott myself before derek does
currently stealing coach's strap and phone

me
have fun, don't let scotty kill you or anyone else

little man
got it

sillie sighed and looked up from her phone, gulping down her coffee.

"what's wrong?" melissa asked.

"i'm..." sillie sighed. "i honestly don't know. i'm thinking of every possible thing that could have me feeling like this, but... none of them are it."

"well, how are you feeling?" she turned to her.

"i don't know." sillie scoffed a chuckle, shaking her head. "i'm tired. which is weird, because a few days ago, i couldn't sleep, and now, all i want to do is sleep. and i'm so close to falling asleep right here and now." she drank some more coffee.

"you know this happens a lot with you," melissa informed. "you're can't sleep for months, then you're always sleeping for a few weeks. it's a cycle with you."

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "really?"

"i think you might have insomnia."

she chuckled. "i'm diagnosed, mel." that's not it. it's probably stress.

"you are?" melissa asked.

"yeah, when mom died i got diagnosed. you don't remember?"

"not really." she shook her head. "do you take any meds for it?"