034. hanging with the ex

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"Okay guys, since Lily unexpectedly quit the show yesterday, I had to make some changes to the script, again." The director complained.

"Changes?" Madison repeated as the rest of the cast looked confused.

"Yup. So I've added a new character that will be replacing Lily's role. He was already in Charleston so I thought this was a perfect opportunity, almost like fate. I-"

"So is no one gonna question why she left all of a sudden?" Austin curiously asked.

"I don't know you guys tell me. She came into my office yesterday saying she quit and left. I couldn't stop her because she never signed a contract, and also her father threatened to ruin our reputation so." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"When we came back from lunch she was gone." Jonathan added, referring to him and the guys.

"After the photos that tmz leaked, she came home, packed her bags, and left without saying goodbye." Madison explained, she and the girls were the only ones home at the time.

Everybody looked at Rudy who didn't even seemed phased at all, they couldn't tell if he was trying to stay strong or he just didn't care.

"It sucks how we lost another Depp but anyways I want to focus this week's episode on Adelaide." He said pointing at Valentina, everyone giving the attention to her.

He continued, "Adelaide will be getting together with Aaron, the new character I've added, which means they'll be having a lot of scenes together. Therefore, I need you two to start getting together as of now, I need to see the chemistry between the two of you pronto!" He exclaimed as his assistant started to pass out the new scripts.