Happy 6 Year Anniversary

as i'm sure none of u know.... 6 years ago on this very day, i released the first chapter of this hell fic. i was 12 years old, and knew absolutely nothing about the government—or even how to write properly.

every time i am reminded of the existence of this fic (which is a lot, mind u, i still have email notifs on after all these years) i immediately am thrown into a state of regret. i don't know why any of u still read/comment on this fic to this day, 6 years later. it completely baffles me. perhaps i will never understand.

regardless, today is a day of celebration—a day of remembrance. therefore, i have decided to release a remastered version of Obama: The Musical.

i will be releasing it one chapter at a time, most likely throughout the day, although it may take up to a week to complete (depending on how quickly the impending doom sinks in), considering i will be writing this real-time.

i cannot guarantee it will be good, or pleasant to read for that matter, but nonetheless it will be better than whatever the fuck 12 year old me managed to conjure up.

as of now, one chapter is completed and published. go fucking ham. i will link it below.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/282850284-obama-the-musical-remastered-edition