Chapter 18

The lies Peter had told didnt do anything and both Y/N and Tony had moved passed it. They just continued to get things ready for their son. The room was finished and that was one less stressful thing on the list.

Time fixing up the nursery took a few months out of them which meant Y/N now only had two months of her pregnancy left.

"Okay. Thats it Im sick and tired of this." Tony says.

"Sick and tired of what?" Y/N asks.

"You shutting down my baby ideas." Tony says.

"You only suggested one and I said no." Y/N says.

"Yeah you said no. As in you dont love me or our son anymore." Tony says.

"What? How did you get that from what I said? All I said was I dont want to name our son after you." Y/N says.

"So you admit it. You hate me and my name." Tony says.

"Oh my god. I never said that." Y/N says rolling her eyes.

"I love you and your name. I just dont want our son to have your name as his first name. As his middle name sure, but not his first name." Y/N says.

"So what do you have in mind if not Anthony Stark Jr?" Tony asks.

"Well I like the name Noah but I also like the name Finley." Y/N says.

"Those are really the options to choose from?" Tony questions.

"Well not unless other names speak out to me. I just really like these two and they both sound nice. Can you just think about them please?" Y/N questions touching his arm.

"For me." Y/N says with a pout.

"God if I did love you.. Ugh. Fine I'll think about them." Tony says.

"Thank you." Y/N says and kisses his cheek.

Over the next few days Tony was working, but all he could think about is which name to choose for his son.

He kept thinking about the baby on the way and then about the son that he has already. He doesnt want to ruin another son's life like he did to Peter. Tony didnt want to bring up this fear again to Y/N so he decided to talk to another.

"Hey Im sorry to just drop by like this." Tony says.

"Its fine. Come on in." Steve says.

Tony walked into Steve's apartment and began just pacing around.

"Why did you come here anyway?" Steve asks.

"Because with the fact the baby can come soon I dont want to give Y/N the same fear speech again. I want her to think I moved passed it." Tony says.

"Moved passed what?" Steve asks.

"Move passed believing I might fail this child as well. I already failed one and he now hates me. I cant fail another." Tony says taking a seat.

"Oh.. Yeah she told me about that." Steve says sitting down.

"Since you're asking for my help I want you to know what happened last time wont happen this time." Steve says.

"And how do you know that?" Tony asks.

"Two reason. One this time you arent a 16 year old child. And Two you have a woman you love as the mother of your child. You'll be raising this child with the woman you love who loves you too. Thats how this time wont end up so messy." Steve says.

"Yeah I guess thats right. I dont love Peter's mother and I was young. Hell he didnt even come into my life until he was 10. I only had him for 11 years and was distant cause I was out all the time meeting woman after woman." Tony says to him.

"But this time all I want to be able to do is be with the woman I love and our son at all moments of everyday." Tony says.

"See thats how you know this one is different. Tony, Y/N talks about you every time we talk. She loves you so much and wants nothing more then your love and your child. Whatever happened with your first son isnt your trouble anymore. You need to just relax and focus on what you can do now for this child and not dwell on the past." Steve says.

"Thanks man, but I should go. My girl needs me." Tony says getting up.

"Oh and you know Y/N was right. You are very easy to talk to." Tony says.

Tony left his place and then he headed back to the house and smiled. He walked in to see Y/N reading a baby name book. He walked over to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey. Where were you?" Y/N asks.

"Just out thinking about my fear that keeps coming." Tony says.

"Tony we..." Y/N says.

"Darlin I know. Im moving past it now. But I think I know what name I like best for our son and that is...." Tony says.

A/N: Okay guys could you help me. I love both and want to which on you like more.

Name A
Noah Anthony Stark
or
Name B
Finley Anthony Stark

So tell me which one you guys like more. Thanks.