Chapter 41

Nov., 10th; 12:53pm; Mórrígan's room

Mórrígan's POV

"You know, when you said you know how to start our 'free time', I did not expect this." I mumbled, while turning off the vacuum cleaner. "Well, at least your room isn't a mess anymore." Bucky laughed, while folding one of my shirts.

I sighed and let myself fell on my bed, and cuddled the fresh bedsheets. "Well, it did look like a mess." Venom commented, and I just decided to ignore it.

"Well, now we can actually enjoy hanging around here." Bucky said, and put away my clothes. After that he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and forced me to get up. "See, now we don't have to worry about breaking our ankles, because of something lying around." He commented, and I hit him on his arm, while Venom just laughed.

We entered the kitchen, and I poured myself some coffee in a mug. Then I jumped on the counter and watched Bucky taking out a frying pan out of the cabinet and placed it on the stove. "What do you think your doing?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee, but spitted it back in the cup and put it in the sink. 

I love Wanda, but she is just unable to make good coffee. "I am making breakfast for you." He told me, while looking for some oil. "Oh, please no." Venom groaned, and I tried to hide my doubts about this. 

"And what exactly do you wanna make??" I questioned, hoping it wouldn't be- "Pancakes." Fuck. I am sorry, but this man thinks salt is spicy and can't even make a toast without burning it. "Actually, I am not that hungry." I lied, smiling and playing with a strand of my hair.

"Well, I insist." Bucky said, and I groaned internally. "Can't you just make something? I want something delicious and not... something this idiot makes." Venom begged me, and I slightly shook my head in response. 

I went to the living room, after James sent me away, and turned on the TV. I was watching a random sitcom, when suddenly the fire alarm went off. "Jesus christ." I sighed, and quickly ran in the kitchen, to see Bucky holding a pan, which was on fire.

"Put it down!" I yelled, and he threw it in the sink. "He can't be that fucking stupid, can he?"

I was just about to tell him what to do, when suddenly he turned on the water. Venom grabbed him, and a second later, the 'three' of us were clued on the other side of the room, while looking at the gigantic darting flame in the kitchen.

The alarm was still ringing, and my ears started hurting. "Jarvis, turn the fucking alarm off!" I yelled, and short after the annoying sound stopped. Venom let go of us and we fell to the hard floor. "The oil got too hot." James whispered, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, really?" I asked sarcastically. "Wanna order something?" James suggested, and I started laughing. 

Nov., 10th; 11:23pm; living room

Bucky's POV

After that little accident, we decided to order some pizza, and to just relax for the rest of the day. We went for a walk, played a card game she taught me and were currently watching a movie together, about a man trying to save his girlfriend. 

She laid in my arms, already asleep, while I kept watching. My fingers played with her soft hair, and her soft breath brushed against my arm. 

"I promise, to never let anything bad happen to you." I whispered before slowly drifting off to sleep myself.